PointClear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PointClear Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PointClear (Johns Creek, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Its was okay, interviewed over the phone a few times and did some sales roll play. Then I met with the COO because the regular interviewer didn't make it in that day.

Anonymous Employee in Windsor At Peachtree, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClear (Windsor At Peachtree, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Fast and easy. Phone screen is the first stage throughout the process. Then comes the role play activity prior to the face to face. Each interview is roughly 30 minutes. However, they make you feel comfortable and welcomed during each phase. They'll give a brief tour of the office and offer coffee and water prior to the face to face sit down.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that correlate with the position?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClear (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informative. I was advised of the expectations as a potential employee. It was a very detailed interview. The interview was very conversational with both me and the interviewer providing questions and answers. The interviewer was upfront and honest about what they are looking for. I was advised to do research on the company and review their job description and get back with them if I was still interested.

Interview Questions

• To describe how I handled a difficult call   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PointClear (Duluth, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It is a three part interview. One is over the phon, with HR. Next with the director of training. Then with program manager. Just behavioral questions. The program manager is essentially who makes the decision, depending if you are a fit on the program that they currently have.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClear (Johns Creek, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy consisted of phone screen and two face -face Skills and personality test HR was detailed and had professional courtesy management was detailed and personable environment was welcoming small organization so no receptionist for greeting.

Interview Questions

• with all experience why do you want to take a step back in your career   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PointClear (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Good company, Very good impression of working environment based on employee referral

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a problem dealt with at past employer and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Compensation was less that what I was making at my previous job and what was acceptable with my current level of experience. They wanted to hire me but I think they are really looking for people with less experience and willing to accept incomes in the mid to high 30's.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PointClear in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process is very relaxed. Between casual dress and the overall environment. There is a role play that is very elementary, just go through the general ABC's, they just want to see if you have ever sold. The first 1:1 interview will consist of a side by side on the phones, then an interview with a director. They are very honest, so don't read between the lines. This is not a position for a career. Finally the COO will meet with you and go over the personality test. All and all, a very light interview, they really like seeing you can cold call.

Interview Questions

• Why would you take a step backwards for this posiition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process is deceiving, the range is 40-48 I believe, most everyone is under 43k. My advice, push for the cap, because there is no commission.