Poly-America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Poly-America (Grand Prairie, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Very simple they are detailed so it is a very smooth process. This company is a great company to grow with as it is stable. General interview questions, nothing outside of the normal routine, phone first then a face to face if you pass phone interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do you want to work for our company 2) How do your skills match the position applied for?   Answer Question

Better offer from another company

CAD Drafter Interview

Interview

The process began with speaking with a hiring manger and talking about my resume in person. The next part was a test consisting of measuring a piece of equipment using calipers and designing in AutoCad and Solidworks.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Poly-America (Grand Prairie, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Went in took a test. The interviewer took me back to her office and asked me questions about my work experience. Told me They would work on day shift but was not guaranteed.

Interview Questions

• Do you want day shift or night shift   2 Answers

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Poly-America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Face to face interview after a phone screening. Broad outline of duties and talk of possible future opportunities. IQ test. Able to get a better history of the company and what it actually does. Met some of the other HR staff. Good explanation of company benefits and policies.

Packager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Poly-America (Grand Prairie, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

They asked me to do a 12 min quiz and then the hiring associate came to interview me and at the end he said he will forward my application to the main hiring manager

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Poly-America in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward questions nothing too hard since it is in the warheous industry you usuallu start as a packer they make u take a math test nothing its pretty easy you just have to be willing to work night shift and most likely the weekends

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work in this company and why? ??Are you willing to accept challenges....   Answer Question

Interview

I was asked to complete a written exam. The test was a basic problem solving quiz, where the questions, I assume, were intended to become increasingly difficult. After taking the quiz, the HR associate asked me to take another exam. This one was about basic electrical and mechanical principles. A few moments later, the HR associate interviewed me very briefly with the standard questions (conflict with an coworker/so-called superior, etc.). They made sure to get copies of my current employer paystub, and set up an interview with a plant manager. The next day I met with the plant manager, who's questions were largely focused on personal physical thermal endurance. I was given a tour of the site, which led to the conclusion of the interview.

Interview Questions

• "Would you be willing to work in very hot environment for 12 hours?"   1 Answer

AP Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Poly-America (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

HR called to arrange an interview. Took IQ test at HR. Interviewed with HR. HR representative was very easy to talk to. Asked the typical interview questions and spent a lot of time going over Poly-America's benefits and 401K information. I appreciated knowing that up front. First interview was about 1 hr. 15 minutes.
    HR called me back the following week when he said he would to interview with Accounting at the HR office. I would have like to have seen the HQ offices at that time.

Quailtu Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Poly-America (Grand Prairie, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

If you have a brain you can get this job. You will take a assessment test that anybody can pass. The human resource employee will take you to a room and go over your employment history.

Interview Questions

• How was my previous job ? How much money did you make at your previous job?   1 Answer

Department Assistant/Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Poly-America (Grand Prairie, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position by several individuals at the organization starting with a wonderlic test. Overall, my performance on all the interviews was great, I possess the experience and qualifications they wanted for the job. I made it to last round of interviews, however, HR never contacted me to let me know the results.
    Extremely unprofessional process, no communication, A complete waste of time.