Polyolefin Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Polyolefin Company Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Polyolefin Company

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polyolefin Company (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2012.

Interview

the hiring manager was friendly. we chatted alot about my previous company and he saw my potential to be in this role. and indeed, i was promoted to higher position one year after i joined the company.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polyolefin Company in May 2011.

Interview

Running through of the completed employment application form. Second round of interview offered to shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is the problem you would encounter working with people of older age group?   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polyolefin Company in March 2011.

Interview

Initial HR that called you for an interview but will not be part of the interviewing panel. Instead, the HR manager and the recruiting manager would be interviewing- so you should get their name cards at the end of the interview since there isn't an online employee directory.