Cover image for PosiGen

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PosiGen Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PosiGen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PosiGen (Hartford, CT) in Jan 2022

Interview

I had one phone call with a manager. When the next was set up nobody showed up to the zoom and they put in no effort to accommodate the times I could reschedule for.

Interview Questions
  • How would others describe you? Rate your work ethic.
    Answer Question

PosiGen

Application

I interviewed at PosiGen

Interview

Phone interview explaining the opportunity and the company. They went over the requirements for the position as well as attributes that they look for in a potential candidate. They allocated a few minutes at the end to answer any questions you may have.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available to work remote?

PosiGen

Application

I interviewed at PosiGen

Interview

3 step process, interview with team leads, and sales managers, very straight-forward and more casual than expected. Company representatives thoughtful and thorough in interview process. Overall, company research beforehand and candidness made process very smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you overcame and obstacle in your life and how?

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PosiGen (Ewing, NJ) in Feb 2020

Interview

Received email to set up an interview, after interviewing with hiring manager you must take personality test, cognitive test, drug screen, background check. Once that all clears you begin you training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PosiGen (New Orleans, LA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Reached out to an executive saying I was interested in a job posting and wanted to discuss the renewable energy industry to learn more. Was contacted and had two phone calls and in office interview

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in solar?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PosiGen (Jefferson, LA) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process was brief, and I had very few questions asked which seems as if it wasn't prepared beforehand. Though, it felt like the interview went well I did not get any job offer. After 2 weeks, I sent a follow up email of the status in which I was told they did not make up their minds. A month or so after that, I stumble upon another job post for this position on Glassdoor. Personally, I thought I had a fitting background for the position, but no offer was given and no follow up on the latest status.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PosiGen (Jefferson, LA) in Jul 2016

Interview

The interview was conducted in a professional atmosphere . The interviewer was Pleasant and Thorough. I was taken on a tour of the distribution center. I was told that I would be contacted within 5 days and I was.

Interview Questions
  • What was my experience in outside sales

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PosiGen (Metairie, LA) in Nov 2015

Interview

The process start with a phone interview for about 20 minutes. I just explained my past work history and answered some simple recruiting questions. Then, I met with Talent Acquisition Manager and the Sr. VP of HR. We talked about my personality assessment and the growing company. Finally, I interviewed with the Human Resources Business Partner to discuss the benefits, pay, and discuss my recruiting ideas that I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my past work history in detail. I discussed pros and cons of my recruiting techniques and what I can bring to the table.

PosiGen

Application

I interviewed at PosiGen

Interview

Several phone calls to reschedule phone interviews leading up to a lengthy but productive call. Feeling that I was involved in a sales pitch for not only a position but possibly the product. For well over an hour I listened to a very motivated and dynamic endeavor, but was asked few questions. I had done significant industry and company research which as a seasoned executive gave me solid footing when it came to the physical interview. Upon arrival I found that the interviewing Branch Manager was not present, no notice of this I had traveled a fair distance just for the appointment but agreed to reschedule. On the second attempt, my appointment was kept but it became apparent that the interviewer was selling me, not on the positions posted on line but though out the interview was constantly checking his phone and laptop. When trying to pinpoint the details of the position I felt as if I was being challenged me to see if I would accept a lesser position than what was advertised. The entire process to me seemed although not intentionally, rushed, jumbled and unprofessional which was a disappointment as the parent company appears to be both customer AND employee motivated. I was looking forward to learning from their success and being a part of the same hard working, dedicated team mentality that seems to be an instrumental part of the parent operation's growth.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a person who needs praise or affirmation for good work?

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PosiGen (New Orleans, LA) in May 2013

Interview

Interviewed with the head of the department and the head of sales. Each interview was composed of several questions on my commitment to solar energy, my experience, and my goals for the next five years. Both were informal conducted in the employees offices between the desk and myself. They lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews

Popular Careers with PosiGen Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at PosiGen? Share Your Experiences

PosiGen logo

PosiGen Careers

Cover image for PosiGen

WHAT WE DO PosiGen is working to implement solar power for all. We want solar to be affordable and easy to access, especially for...More

• History
  • Careers
  • Employee Testimonials

Company Updates

66 days ago

Company News
We are two months into providing solar and energy efficiency solutions in Massachusetts. Whether you are a homeowner looking to lower your utility bills or if you are looking for your next career opportunity, check us out! In October, we will expand our footprint from Western Massachusetts into the North Boston market. South Boston coming soon!
Shared image - POSIGEN BRINGS ROOFTOP SOLAR AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY TO THE BAY STATE
POSIGEN BRINGS ROOFTOP SOLAR AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY TO THE BAY STATE
www.prnewswire.com

97 days ago

Company News
The Inflation Reduction Act is a landmark moment in our country's history as we take more deliberate action toward bolstering clean energy and fighting against climate change. "[This] expansion will mean the creation of hundreds of solar installation jobs. That's tens of millions of dollars of economic impact in low-income communities and communities of color, creating and sustaining jobs and supporting the businesses in those communities." - Tom Neyhart, CEO
Shared image