- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Louisiana
- - New Orleans, LA Area
- - Metairie, LA
- - New Orleans, LA
- - Jefferson, LA
- - Baton Rouge, LA Area
- - Baton Rouge, LA
- - New York State
- - Albany, NY Area
- - Albany, NY
- - Clifton Park, NY
- - Connecticut
- - Bridgeport, CT Area
- - Bridgeport, CT
- - Hartford, CT Area
- - Hartford, CT
- - New Jersey
- - Trenton, NJ Area
- - Ewing, NJ
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Jersey City, NJ
- - Edison, NJ
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- - Massachusetts
- - Springfield, MA Area
- - Northampton, MA
Found 92 of over 94 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great culture tailored towards growth." (in 8 reviews)
- "Commission was good and training was extensive" (in 4 reviews)
- "The people there are amazing and motivating, especially in the sales department." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great Benefits and lots of opportunity for career growth!" (in 4 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great!" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Featured ReviewMay 9, 2022 - Passport SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Help people go Solar is pretty awesome and the culture is great here.
Hard to tell customers that the time line has changed when they are really in need of services.
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 9, 2022 - Customer Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small departments. Very giving. Always found ways to show appreciation.
The different departments weren't always on the same page and it caused conflict. The customers could get really nasty.
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 20, 2022 - Residential Energy SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company & leadership. Great culture tailored towards growth. Great benefits & commission. Work/life balance is okay, it could be worse. Some days you sit at home all day and set appointments over the phone at your own pace, others you are traveling 7am-10pm. You do have some control over your schedule, but expect to travel often.
This is still a somewhat new company, and is still going through some customer service growing pains. In outside sales, you will sometimes be the primary source of contact for clients you've signed a year ago instead of the correct department. It is also sometimes difficult to find out who should be handling which customer service issues, and you are ultimately left responsible even when the issue it not something you should be handling in sales.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 11, 2022 - Outside Sales Representative in New Orleans, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice boss, good rapport with team, became a stronger sales person
They drastically change their SOPs every month and it’s inconsistent and sometimes contradictory. You need 2 other people to do their job to do yours, when you ask for support across departments they don’t respond to calls or emails. I average 2 days off per month, 70+ hours per week and I am afraid to take vacations. They took away our company cell phones. It’s not just about being able to close sales and prospect leads, a lot of outside factors inhibit sales such as production feasibility….there’s a lot of red flags and I feel like a frog in a pot of boiling water at this point.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 29, 2022 - Sales Representative in Bridgeport, CTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Could be a Good opportunity
Not good communication Not Organized
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 10, 2022 - Sales Associate in Ewing, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No credit check Solar lease
Poor Management Poor Operations Very High Cancellation rate due to poor operationsContinue reading
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide a positive, inclusive work environment for all our employees, so it is always disappointing to hear when any of our employees have a negative experience. We would love to hear more about your experience to see how we can do things better for our current and future employees. If this is something you are open to, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 23, 2022 - Manager in New Orleans, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good hours, good work life balance
Pay tops out too quickly.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 28, 2022 - Senior Inside Sales Representative in Bridgeport, CTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Warm leads with opportunity to make generous commissions.
Management seems to be very disconnected from staff.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
comp and benefits are decent
Account Management is going to bring this company down.
Thank you for your feedback. If you have any feedback that could positively impact current and future employees, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at email@example.com
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 27, 2022 - Administrator in Edison, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've met some really great people through Posigen.
No training...thrown into a position. Turnover very high. Communication between departments is horrible. Customer communication doesn't happen. Too many egos on the executive level, therefore downline suffers.Continue reading
Thank you for your feedback. At PosiGen, we are committed to providing our employees an inclusive workplace where you feel safe, both physically and emotionally, and are given the training and support to do your best work. We are sorry to hear this was not your experience. If you have any suggestions on how we can do things better, we'd love the opportunity to speak with you. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PosiGen Reviews FAQs
PosiGen has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 94 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at PosiGen to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
76% of PosiGen employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PosiGen 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.