Position2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Position2

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Position2 (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online - interview call a few days later - in person interview with person that was leaving & CEO. The person was leaving so hiring process was fast. Minimal paperwork. The building has coded/locked bathrooms - make sure you go before hand.

Interview Questions

• Basic computer skills. Problem solving/thinking questions. Experience/future goals. Personal questions ex. hobby   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Position2 (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I got referred through existing employee. The process took a week. I was interviewed In Mumbai.

First Round - HR and Screening of provide and interest
    Face to Face with Knowledge experts. Knowledge will be tested to the core so that expectations are clear from before.
    Face to Face with reporting manager/department head with questions on strategy and tactical levels
    HR reverts with a feedback.
    If a positive, then negotiation on compensation and joining.
    Final Offer with mutual agreement and consent.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Position2 (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview - the first round over skype with the team manager and then a face2face with the Business Head. Got the offer on the same day which was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were technical which I had explained in the assignment which was given to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Worked out the offer collectively

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Position2 (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

total three round of interview for assessing technical knowledge of the candidate, more emphasis on the basic tech knowledge and were asked simple problem related to array and linked list, the question were related to singly linked list and circular linked list

Head - SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Position2 (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

First Round - HR and Screening of provide and interest
    Telephonic Interview with Knowledge experts
    IQ and Technical Knowledge Test
    HR reverts with a feedback
    If a positive, then negotiation on compensation and joining
    Final Offer with mutual agreement and consent

Interview Questions

• We are a small company with a big heart? We are still growing...Why do you want to join us?   1 Answer