Post-Bulletin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Post-Bulletin

Ad Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Post-Bulletin (Rochester, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

I emailed the HR department expressing my interest for the position and sending them my resume and cover letter. A few days later, someone from the HR department called me to set up an interview. I asked how many people would interview me and they responded two or three but in fact, just one guy interviewed me. He was very kind and attentive to my answers.

Interview Questions

• If for some reason we don't hire you, what would we be losing? What makes you different from other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years and how much do you want to make in that scenario?   Answer Question
    • How do you work with a team?   Answer Question

Delivery Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Post-Bulletin in January 2009.

Interview

I was given a display of benefits of delivering papers for them. It took roughly 1 hour to complete this, after going over a route, payment, and what time to have the paper delivered by. After that, we took a drive and the interviewer showed me the route. It was very easy, but I declined the offer because the work involved would have outweighed the paycheck. The interviewer was very nice, but almost a little too nice.

Interview Questions

Did not think it was a good fit for me.