Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied for a job fair. Went in and it was essentially a station-to-station interview. They had you sign in and then once called they reviewed some basic accounting knowledge. Then they asked some personal questions about yourself, then they did various financial knowledge testing, case studies, and example problems.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between accrual vs cash accounting   1 Answer

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. I orginaly interviewed on campus, which was a standard interview. I was then invited to the office, where I interviewed with three different partners out of the Baton Rouge. I was then given an office tour with an assigned staff auditor. Two staff then took me out to lunch, which I thought was a very personable touch. Overall, I left the office interview feeling very comfortable.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was pleasant. Thought provoking questions asked, but dialogue was easy. I'm in Houston but the company is based in Louisiana so I would have to travel for training...not a bad thing. Awaiting details for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the best part of being on a team?   1 Answer
    • What do you enjoy about what you do?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC.

Interview

Fast response after one day I applied the position. The whole process was smooth and the lady was kind and polite. The questions asked mostly about the basic knowledge of accounting. Be prepare and review the knowledge of financial statement before you take the phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview a week later. Took 30 minutes, consisted of acct and finance questions. 2nd round in office, half behavioral role related questions. Then was given a case, and financial document assessment to work through. The whole process was pretty quick, and easy enough. The recruiters were extremely helpful, and kind. Need to be up to date on finance, accounting, and excel skills.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on the company website then interviewed over the phone with the recruiter (behavioral questions) about a week later. They emailed me to come in for a face to face interview with two of the directors (conversational) which went well. The directors were extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. They wanted to get to know who I was.

External Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

On campus interview then an office interview. The office interview was more laid back. We went to lunch and I interviewed with multiple people. The people there were very nice and seemed like they already knew that they wanted to hire you.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Houston, TX).

Interview

2 round interview
    1st round consisted of screening and knowledge of Excel and Accounting skills.
    2nd round consisted of two parts, a typical behavioural interview and an assessment skills test and short case. Interview was lengthy (~3hrs) so be prepared to set aside time. They do offer refreshments.

Great process and went very smooth, management really cares about you and wants someone they believe can fit into their company. Whole process from application to offer took less than a week, they work very fast and it's a image that P&N is not a company for the lazy.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, asked some questions about financial statements, tax and so on, all about accounting. The recruiter is very nice. I am more familiar with finance, and do not know very detail things in accounting, but the recruiter is very patient to explain the questions for me.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting & got the on-campus interview. a month or two later received a phone call for a office interview. The office interview was 3 interview (2 associate directors and 1 director) then they took me out to lunch and called it a day after the 4 hour interview. 3 weeks later I received a phone call with the offer