Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC Interview Questions

Interviews at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC

2.5

Audit Interview

Interview

Two step process. On-campus then On-site. Conversational style.

Negotiation

No negotiationas

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (New Orleans, LA) in October 2018.

Interview

Easy, conversational style, behavioral questions. The interview was easy. I got selected through campus recruitment and now I have another round at their office which is a 2 hour interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is one thing you did that you are proud of?
      How will you help our ourganization   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC.

Interview

apply online, and it may take a long time to receive a response. candidates will receive an email to schedule a phone interview. HR would call the candidate at the scheduled time and the interview lasted for about half an hour.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (New Orleans, LA) in April 2008.

Interview

Group dinner to meet various company personnel. Followup 1v1 then followup office visit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you would be afraid to ask the partner   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negociation

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC in December 2013.

Interview

Great experience. Interviewed at school and was offered position two weeks later. Partner that interviewed was nice and seemed interested in what I had to say. Took about 15 minutes

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC in March 2012.

Interview

Discussion about leadership ability, understanding of basic accounting/finance concepts, and familiarity with Excel .

Negotiation

Pay was non-negotiable

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, asked some questions about financial statements, tax and so on, all about accounting. The recruiter is very nice. I am more familiar with finance, and do not know very detail things in accounting, but the recruiter is very patient to explain the questions for me.

Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview, met with managers and others as greeters and took a little skills test to see how much I knew about the internship. Very friendly greeters and interviewer!

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. I orginaly interviewed on campus, which was a standard interview. I was then invited to the office, where I interviewed with three different partners out of the Baton Rouge. I was then given an office tour with an assigned staff auditor. Two staff then took me out to lunch, which I thought was a very personable touch. Overall, I left the office interview feeling very comfortable.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on the company website then interviewed over the phone with the recruiter (behavioral questions) about a week later. They emailed me to come in for a face to face interview with two of the directors (conversational) which went well. The directors were extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. They wanted to get to know who I was.