PowerSecure International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PowerSecure International

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PowerSecure International (Fort Stewart, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

i started the job through a temp agency and one day toward the end of the work day as we were bussed up to the main office to be released one of the ladies from the office called of a list of names to be spoken to inside. once inside one by one we were sat down and given a site specific contract and explained the termes of my contract

Interview Questions

• wether i understood the terms of the contract and did i want the job   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PowerSecure International (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

was recruited from headhunter, had a phone interview, and 2 face to face interviews. Interview process was very quick. Initial paperwork was very daunting. HR messed up initial paychecks.

Interview Questions

• they discussed the position mostly. Typical qustions asked pertained to experience and dutes as it pertained to a PM position.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PowerSecure International (Raleigh, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Informal meeting with Executive Assistant in her office. Met mid-day at the office and was walked back to interviewer's office, where we sat and discussed role. There were no strange/unexpected interview questions, and I was offered the job at the end of the interview. I was recommended to the role through a client of the company, so I already had a good sense of what the company did. I dressed in business casual attire (dress pants, blouse, etc.) and the woman interviewing me was dressed casually (jeans, sweater, boots).