Powercon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Powercon Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Powercon

Assembly Interview

Interview

Phone interview, drug test, physical, back ground check, if everything checks out hired. It takes about 7 to 10 days from initial offer of employment until working. Also this company will hire you before the background check comes back, so if it comes back undesirable, they will terminate your employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is not disclosed until you start. All assembler are offered 10 dollars and hour.
    I personally negotiated 14.50 and hour, with 2 raises a year. First and second raise I received was 75 cents. So my recommendation is to no your worth, and if you know what you're doing they will pay. But I still know that my contributions require a higher wage. No vacation for 1 year, 2 weeks vacation no matter how long you have worked there. No sick time, a few major holidays are paid for, the insurance is very expensive.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Powercon.

Interview

Pretty standard stuff, wish they would tell you the benefits before offering you a job. If I had known the benefits beforehand, I would have declined the offer. Just a lot of job talk, nothing about yourself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty simple.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Severn, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Powercon (Severn, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

I went through a recruiter to interview with Powercon. The process was extremely smooth. Went through the phone interview with recruiter. Initially it was a contract to hire position. Then Mike Hattan made an offer to bring me on permanent. Mike Hattan was a very pleasant person to know.