PracticeMax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PracticeMax Interview Questions

2.3

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PracticeMax (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process itself was a positive experience. It is what came after the interview that makes this a company that in my opinion should be avoided if you are interested in Software Development or Business Intelligence. I received an offer letter, I went through a recruiter. I was ready to take the job until I noticed the following clause in my offer letter.

"By signing this offer letter, you agree that should your employment with PracticeMax end due to your voluntary resignation before you have completed twelve months of employment with PracticeMax, you will reimburse PracticeMax in the amount of $12,000 for expenses incurred by PracticeMax to hire you, prorated based upon your length of service(1/12 of 12,000 for each month short of 12 months of service as of your termination date)"

Each person can decide what they think this means and form their own opinion, it is my opinion that though this may be legal in the eyes of the law, my opinion is that this practice is unethical.

Interview Questions

• Define a database for a company that has multiple clients with multiple locations that will need to access their own data on a SQL server?   Answer Question

Medical Document Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PracticeMax (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

We with the office manager, another manager and another co worker. Asked some questions regarding whether or not you would be a good candidate for the position. Talked about the position and the other various tasks you may have to do within the company and the people you would be working with.

Interview Questions

• How the traffic was driving to the company. Getting an aspect of how far away i lived.   Answer Question

Referral and Authorization Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PracticeMax (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and had to complete 2 different personality assessments. The first phone interview was with the district manager and the supervisor I was replacing and the second with the district manager and the VP of Operations. The first interview was about 30 minutes long and both interviewers took turns asking questions. The second interview was about 45 minutes long and most of the questions were asked by the DM. The VP chimed in a few times, but would generally ask questions similar to those that the DM did. I couldn't tell if he was doing this to see if I would remain consistent or not in my answers. It was a comfortable and smooth process.
    As for the personality assessments, the first was your run of the mill multiple choice questionnaire. It took about 20 minutes or so. The second one, however, was much more extensive. I felt like I was taking the SATs at one point because of all the algebra questions... which I completely guessed my way through.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your management style is? How would you deal with a difficult employee? Describe a time you had to fire someone...How did you do it and would you did it the same way again? How do you work to meet a tight deadline?   Answer Question