Prada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prada Interview Questions

Interviews at Prada

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

3 interview, 2 in person and one online. very friendly and nice environment. the interview is more casual like a conversation. the process took a little bit longer than other company and there is a lot interview.

PR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews very fast and informative , meant with the or director and associate and discusssed what they do and why I'm qualified . Ask me if I had a passport for travel etc

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

For a department store Prada never have I been interviewed at a public eating cafeteria. It was extremely hard o hear questions and answer efficiently without distraction. I answered standard questions and appreciated their time and patience during given the room tone.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prada.

Interview

expect a lot of interviews. I was interviewed by Prada HR, Prada Director and Prada Store GM. I believe there is another interview left. This company is definitely a process. Mainly because it's a notable luxury brand. They need the best associates.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your previous jobs/ experience.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prada (Honolulu, HI) in November 2017.

Interview

I was told by my staffing agency to go to Miu Miu at Ala Moana to conduct the interview, I showed up maybe a few minutes before my actual appointment, when I walked in, l asked for the hiring manager and was told to wait a moment for him. Following this, he came up and greeted me and then led me to back of the store and conducted the interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stress and describe a time in where you demonstrated control over stressful situations.   1 Answer
    • Skills I listed on my resume.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Long, very very long. Was stood up several times for skype meetings. Thick headed and unrealistic expectations of a declining market. Not keeping up with technology and the times very well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prada (Honolulu, HI) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied in Jan of 2017 and again in March of 2017, it took them a while to get back to me, by the time they did, the store had a new manager.

I was very confident in wanting to work for this store, but I think I didn't get the job because I was too nervous in the interview. But it's okay because it wasn't meant to be. The interview was about 30 minutes and all she did was go over my resume and ask me basic questions and she wrote down what I said on the margin of the application.

I think they were looking for someone who can speak fluently in another language, close to 10 years of retail experience in luxury setting and that can sell. However, I soon learned they aren't looking for passion, or great service, just someone who can make the company money.

I love Prada and I would still consider working there, just perhaps at a better store.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prada.

Interview

I had a very easy interview. I met with the GM and then another with the Department Manager. I just had to verify a couple previous employer work dates with HR and that was it. Most new employees these days have at least 3 interviews with the GM, then HR and then with the VP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Prada?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prada in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and professional. The hiring manager was kind and ask me a ton of questions pertaining to my past experiences. I got the sense that i will be asked to come in for a second interview which i am extremely confident about.

Interview Questions

• My past job experience with another high end luxury fashion retailer in Los Angeles and how i enjoyed the environment.   1 Answer

Was offered another position that paid higher.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY).

Interview

Got a phone call from a recruiter about the position. Waited a very long time to hear back after they sent my resume out. Got confirmed for interview. It went well but then never heard back even after I sent a thank you email the following day. A week later I was told they had actually filled the position on the same day of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you switching careers?   1 Answer