Prairie Farms Dairy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prairie Farms Dairy

Local Transport Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prairie Farms Dairy (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Filled out application on career builder. They emailed me the next day. Found out it's a Union job which I didn't know. Person doin interview was awesome. Very laid back for the Memphis tn location. Probation pay is not bad after probation ends a substantial pay raise. Ins starts after 60 days. Home every day. Fmla 401k not sure bout Roth. Due to the fact I'm a big Dave Ramsey guy. person sick days. Vacation after a yr. 50 hrs a week. Was not offered at this time had other applicants they must interview. It would be a pay cut from my current position but possibly a piece of mind.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to do physical parts of job. And that I use to haul refrigerated produce from coast to coast that I was qualified for anything you want done.   1 Answer

Dairy Plant Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granite City, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prairie Farms Dairy (Granite City, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I was called in for an interview 2 days after my resume had been forwarded to the HR Manager. Upon arrival to the facility, I had to fill out an application and then met with the HR Manager for the interview. I was first greeted by the HR Assistant who was very welcoming.

The HR Manager first asked me to describe my duties during past employment. He then asked me a few questions which included "describing a time when I was late and how it made me feel?" as well as "Naming a time when I made a mistake and how I corrected it?". After this he described the plant and left it open for me to ask questions.

After I emailed my thank you letter that afternoon, I received a phone call with an offer a few hours later. I was called 3 days after I completed my background check, drug and agility test, and physical with my start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were late and how it made you feel?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you made a mistake and how you corrected it?   Answer Question

Planner/Scheduler/Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prairie Farms Dairy (Fulton, KY) in June 2008.

Interview

After an employee referral, an interview was setup for two (2) days later. Interviewed with the plant manager and transportation manager. The interview lasted approximately an hour and a half covering my qualifications and history from the automotive industry as it compares to the dairy industry. I was contacted the next by phone and offered the position.