Prairie State College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prairie State College

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prairie State College (Chicago Heights, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

it was a very positive interview experience considering how awful the job turned out to be. They were very friendly and talkative which made me feel comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matteson, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prairie State College (Matteson, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

For me the process was streamlined because the school actually came looking for me (which I think is good-they keep there eyes open for talent so they can build the classrooms that work best for the school). There was a last minute need for replacement and I fit what they were looking for but they had already done research on me. It was almost as if they had me in mind long before there was an opportunity.
    I must say they still held a full interview and made sure I was who they were looking for through skills, personality and presentation.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to engage students?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Prairie State College (Chicago Heights, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Took some months to hear back. HR contacted me first. Had first round of interviews with a committee. Had second round with hiring manager. Second round was horrible. Hiring manager was 30 minutes late and offered no apologies at all. Did not offer any water either for such a long wait. Did not offer any reason as to why was late. Time wasted.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this job?
      What are your strengths?
      Can you name a situation in which you dealt with challenges while in customer service?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prairie State College in June 2013.

Interview

First interview was with Board. Mainly personality questions. If passed move on the second interview which was with manager of dept. Some knowledge questions on "what if" scenarios. Discussion of policies, procedures, and job requirements.

Negotiation

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prairie State College.

Interview

The hiring process was simply a review of my transcript to see how many courses I had taken in the subject matter and a quick conversation. I was also asked about my future plans and how that fit the position. This was honestly one of the easiest interviews I've had.