Pratt Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pratt Industries

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pratt Industries (Hebron, KY) in February 2012.

Interview

You are interviewed by the plant manager, then move onto supervisors. You walk the manufacturing floor and learn about what they produce. It is a good interview process. Learning more about their process and the company during the interview would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• The questions you get ask lets you know they want experienced employees. You can move into position fast and they want you to be willing to learn.   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pratt Industries (Niles, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application at their building. They had me wait to perform a weld test. Then they took me to an office and said they'd like to hire me. There were no questions about previous work history or experience. Not a very thorough interview.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pratt Industries (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional and informative? Gave good discription of job duties and what the company does and their goals and ambitions. Went I to great details about what would be expected. The out lay of the office are was not laid out good.

Interview Questions

• If I had the necessary amount of experience for the job   1 Answer