Pratt Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pratt Institute Interview Questions

Interviews at Pratt Institute

2.2

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pratt Institute.

Interview

The employer held a phone interview where she asked what experiences I had in communication/customer service type work. She also asked what experiences I had would help me to, for example, handle an angry caller. She was very friendly and it went smoothly.

Lab Monitor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pratt Institute in July 2014.

Interview

Had to fill a form first with a number of questions and then schedule an interview. The interview questions were related to my answers in the form. The interviewer was my boss and was very nice to talk to. He just wanted to make sure that I was willing to do the job.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

It was very easy interview, since they were aim to hire a student in school. It was a part-time job. It was the director who asked me some questions, such as what kind of office work I have done before, what major I was..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pratt Institute.

Interview

It took forever to be called after application submission. I forgot I applied. Interviewed and got the offer two weeks later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer stood, no negotiation

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pratt Institute in February 2016.

Interview

After submit my application, I received a phone call. The process took more than 1 week.
    I interviewed at Pratt on weekdays. the person who asked me several questions. I did not get a offer.

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was excellent. They were flexible about my availability as I was still working full time. The culture was proactive as well as modern and it was immediately apparent. They were very open and offered huge amounts of information relative to their expectations and our role as unit and in the overall structure of the business.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think it will take you to learn the entire system?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied via email directly to the position supervisor. Since I was referred by a friend and colleague. I got an immediate response to negotiate an interview. There were a few preliminary questions about availability and job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How are you under pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very brief. The position is on a firm stipend, there is no room for salary negotiation. Since it is part time we were able to negotiate on hours.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Enrolled in a shop safety class and got asked if I'd like to be a Graduate Assistant for the woodshop. Had a test run to oversee the shop safety test during alongside my boss to see my communication and safety knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What are your years of experience and skill level in furniture building   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I was referred by another graduate assistant. The employer asked my resume, then interviews and talk about schedule . He asked about the Microsoft office experience, math level, and told me this work need to be detailed and treat them carefully.

Interview Questions

• The working hours? Can be flexible?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to set up the interview time about a month later. Met with several folks faculty, staff and students and immediate supervisors and VP of student affairs.

Interview Questions

• Overall easy going interview. Plenty of time to ask questions. Full day interview. Met with Faculty, staff and students.   Answer Question