Precision Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision Time

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Time (Omaha, NE) in July 2014.

Interview

You do a total of three interviews. The first is over the phone, the second is in person, and the third can go either way. The first and second interviews are with the area manager, the second is with the district manager. The DM interview more difficult. In this interview try not to take long pauses to think about the question you have been asked. Quick responses seem more genuine. The biggest things in this interview is that you remain confident in yourself and maintain a professional demeanor. If you can do that you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Precision Time?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Time.

Interview

I was already working for Precision Time as an Assistant Manager for another store. I had progressed through their training checklist for advancement, and a position had opened up at that point. I asked to be considered, and they put me through a phone interview. Upon the district manager's request, I was given the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. It was take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Precision Time (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Very quick they interviewed me at 5 and by 7 i was on the phone with their HR department. And had an offer with in the next 3 days.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online, 2 weeks later I got an email asking my to specify my availability. A week later I had a phone interview and then a group interview. Questions were easy, mostly related to customer service and your experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you provided excellent customer service to a rude customer.   Answer Question