Preferred Utilities Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Preferred Utilities Manufacturing

Clerical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Preferred Utilities Manufacturing (Danbury, CT).

Interview

I was interviewed first by phone then there was a one on one interview with my prospective supervisor then there was a group interview that included the associated department heads and the president. Job specific questions were asked by the supervisor along with technical skill questions by the department heads. General life experience questions were asked by the president along with questions on my personal and career goals.

Interview Questions

• What my current assessment was of the President's administration policy and job performance   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward and clear, the salary offered was competitive and the benefits package was generous.

Quality Assurance Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Preferred Utilities Manufacturing (Danbury, CT) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview was with several employees of the company, including the president, vice president, and the plant manager. They put me in a room and asked me a few questions about my education, why I wanted to work there, and salary demands. Overall, it was a very laid back interview. I was interviewing for a summer internship as a quality assurance engineer.

Interview Questions