Preh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Preh

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Preh (Novi, MI).

Interview

Weak, non challenging

Negotiation

Not much offered

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Preh (Novi, MI).

Interview

Very simple and not really challenging interview. Whole process directly with Preh is basically two sessions: Over the phone and at the office, though for me it took a little longer before that because it was through a recruitment agency.
    Basically the questions are to see if you understand the automotive supplier business, if you know their main customer, and of course if you have an overall understanding of the position itself. There was some simple test over the computer on skills, and some general questions about plastic manufacturing and finishes.

At the end of the office session I received the offer, though they were not willing to negotiate a salary range.

Interview Questions

• Not really challenging, but there was some question about how to get some sort of finish in a button cap.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Preh.

Interview

The interview started by interviewer talking about the company. I was then asked to introduce myself and were asked about details in my cv. The interviewers were friendly. The interview lasted around one hour.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company, why do you want to work for us.. some technical questions and writing code on paper.   Answer Question