Premier Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Premier Health

2.5

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premier Health (Middletown, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, then you interview downtown at HQ then you interview with the department manager. In the interview process they do not disclose to you that you have a quota to meet and your job is threatened and/or corrective action taken if you do not meet that quota.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5yrs?   2 Answers

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Health (Dayton, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

You never know who is going to interview you, manager, supervisor or a team lead. Never the same it seems. Normal basic interview not hard at all. Very easy just fake it til you make it! Now all employees are flex float so be prepared to say yes to that question if asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work as a team to get something completed.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Health (Dayton, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I participated in a panel interview with three members of management. I was asked several scenarios and questions about my work ethic and how I would handle certain situations.

Nutritionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Premier Health (Dayton, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

It was quick and painless. The interviewer was very nice and asked those "textbook" questions. During the interview I was given an ideal schedule and given the job duties. Afterwards I was asked if I had any questions. Since it was food we also went over all of the health code options.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Premier Health (Dayton, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR recruiter and did a quick phone interview. I then received an email a few days later to meet with the hiring managers. The recruier asked more standard behavioral questions while the hiring managers asked more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years (multiple times)?   1 Answer

Treasury Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Premier Health (Dayton, OH).

Interview

HR rescheduled interview multiple times. Met with HR (not the one I had spoken to) and the hiring manager along with the VP of Finance. Traveled from out of state at my own expense...felt the interview went well and never heard back from them again. COmpany needs to at least send correspondence that you weren't selected.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Health (Dayton, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

The 'client' goes through a staffing agency and if they like you, then you're referred to the 'VMS' agent who then calls and doesn't mention the staffing agency that recommended you for the client but if you pass the VMS agent then the 'client' will contact you for an interview. IF you get an interview, be prepared to play the game (politics and racial) and also be prepared for a low salary to do a ton of work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a particular political view?   2 Answers

Clinical Nurse Interview

Interview

I applied for a position in one of the ICUs at a hospital run by this company. My brief talk with the HR rep was so frustrating, I decided not to schedule an interview. After asking a few questions about shift availability (I prefer not to work night shift), I was told they almost never hire anyone from outside the hospital to day shift positions. The rep then told me that I should consider applying to their step-down unit, which as a nurse with four years of experience in the ICU setting was pretty insulting.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Health (Kettering, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with HR and was asked about my work experience as an LPN. Was sitting across from the interviewer and was asked about my schooling and work experience. I was made comfortable by the interviewer telling me a little bit about herself and how she became an LPN.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like working with people?   1 Answer

Director Compliance Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Premier Health.

Interview

After being brought in from out of town, the role seemed to be more of a delegate oversight management role than compliance. In the end I didn't get the position but I did get a canned email. Those are so nice to get.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your experience with delegated entities.   1 Answer