Presidio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Presidio Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Presidio.

Interview

if you are talented and can talk about it and back it up you have a good chance. they expect you to be able to add to the team right away.

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presidio (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial HR screening to qualify opportunity. Next step was a review of the position by the followed by Hiring Manager. 3rd interview was a technical interview

Learning & Development Coordinator Interview

Interview

Received an email from recruiting coordinator to schedule an initial phone interview. Was confirmed but when the time came, no response. Sent an email offering to reschedule but no response.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presidio.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, then wait 2 weeks. Phone screen with another HR person, then wait 2 weeks. Phone screen with IT person, then wait 2 weeks. In person interview, then wait 3 weeks.

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presidio in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for a position and went through 6 rounds of interviews and I had positive feedback. Management was unable to make a decision and it was obvious that it was stalling tactic by sending me on interview after interview over the course of two months. This is a small industry and they are very unprofessional. Prospects beware

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 30 years   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Presidio (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Worked with internal recruiter in Chicago. Went through 4 interviews, 3 in-person and one over the phone. Everything went great, and was introduced to the team, etc. Recruiter told me an offer was forthcoming after my last interview.

Then nothing.

Checked back a week later, and she said they were working on it, and to expect it within 1-2 days.

Never heard back.

Not sure what happened, but they are either disorganized or seriously unprofessional.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Presidio (Woburn, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was great nothing out of the ordinary. I then interviewed with the regional sales manager also seemed to go well. He then referred me to the VP.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you did on the Caliper Assessment? We rely heavily on the results.   1 Answer

Inside Presales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Presidio (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I initially reached out via online application process and was followed up on within 2 weeks by by would-be manager. An extremely unstructured (almost conversation-esque) interview...it felt like more of a networking session. Topics ranged from background and interest in technology, the reasons why I was interested in this particular direction in my career, and what I hoped to gain from my experience with the company. Topics then went on to vary from more mundane things such as sports or personal hobbies, before looping back around to a conclusion and instruction for a follow-up.

By far the most pain-free and enjoyable interview I've ever had.
    Exciting still was the fact I was not simply taking another person's job...it was a whole new position and the sky was literally the limit, and the interviewer made sure I knew that about the opening.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you're a good fit for the position?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10?   1 Answer
    • What about Presidio stands out to you...that is, why are you interested in working on this new team?   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Presidio (Miami, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter from Presidio. I had been referred from a friend. I was very qualified for the job, but I didn't hear back after the screen. I then got an email that they picked another candidate.
    I was basically asked about my experience relevant to position, which is more for pre-sales. I talked more about my current role as a freelancer and how I gained relevant experience for this role. I was mainly described the role which was for the Solutions architect in the South Florida region and all the requirements and description for the position. I would think they already had someone in mind or had interviewed a few candidates and had pretty much made their mind already.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Presidio (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

Constantly changed interview time, interviewed with several people via in person and video. They were all very nice, but I knew I didn't have the job when the vp of sales asked me "so you know so and so?" (I didn't). Seemed like a good company to work for, but not flexible with hours at all. And none of the people had been in their positions very long. (two years or less) That sorta raised a red flag for me.