Presidio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Presidio (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to talk about resume and set up phone interview with manager. Phone interview talked about position and my qualifications. Recruiter then set up in person interview. That interview was more technical.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presidio.

Interview

Took almost 4 months and countless interviews and a case study. They were understaffed so the process was continuously pushed back. The overall interview was fun but I wished it went faster.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Presidio (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by In Person with senior management. I spoke with HR talent aquisistion first, phone interview lasted about 10 min, just basic questions on my backround and expertise in my field. Had a in person interview a week later with hiring manager after interview of about 15 min was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name of products and tools you used at prior VAR's, and what tools you used.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Presidio (Lewisville, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Set up 2 webex interviews with team mangers and to determine best fit for my skill set. Very pain free process. Was given the job after 2nd interview. Took more time to do background check. I was asked a couple questions about networking and what I thought about consulting for customers. Where did I see the industry going in 1,3, and 5 years.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Presidio (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

basic information about the company, asked what I knew too. Few locations and the one I applied to seemed like a smaller location. They didn't tell me too much of what I would be doing so I figured it was one of those learn as you go type jobs.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Presidio (Woburn, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiter was great nothing out of the ordinary. I then interviewed with the regional sales manager also seemed to go well. He then referred me to the VP.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you did on the Caliper Assessment? We rely heavily on the results.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Presidio (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very standard interview. Provide detail of prior positions mostly. Wanted to know what customers I already had a relationship with and which districts I had large implementations with. Wanted to know what I'd do first if I got the job .

Interview Questions

• Had me walk them through a couple of my larger sales and how I won them.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Presidio (Conshohocken, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process was informal, three-part with meetings with direct Sales Manager, Territory Manager, and VP of Engineering

Interview Questions

• Name some of your most influential relationships in the region   1 Answer

Negotiation

Individualistic...they will work with you if you are a top performer leaving another good, steady position from a competitor

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Presidio in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy, they just want to make sure you are able to pick up the work quickly and be kind when dealing with customers. The interview took no more then 30 minutes and a decision was made very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult, the interview was more like a conversation then directed questions.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I interviewed at Presidio (Nashville, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

Very technical interview. They want to make sure that they hire the best people. If you work for a customer of Presidio, be prepared to get permission from the company you work for before you are able to interview with Presidio.

Interview Questions

• When asked what your most experienced expertise is in, expect to get a barrage of very deep questions about that specific technology.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Once the offer is placed things move very quickly. Be sure to specify if you would like a Mac or PC.