Pressler & Pressler Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

1.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pressler & Pressler

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pressler & Pressler (Parsippany, NJ)

Interview

Seemed like they would have hired anyone, and basically did not know anything about me in the firm interview. Once I realized that the firm was the subject of an expose' on John Oliver, I cancelled.

Interview Questions
  • What is your name?
    1 Answer

Pressler & Pressler

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pressler & Pressler

Interview

Two tiered, very one sided. I met with a senior attorney first one on one and then second interview with a partners about a week later. The partner eas alright. Disinterested and did not give financial information. A week later you get a call from HR and they give you s number no room to negotiated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pressler & Pressler (Parsippany, NJ) in Nov 2017

Interview

Applied online and then was called to schedule an interview. The paralegal position at Pressler & Pressler is not much actual legal work, but is essentially working in a call center as a debt collector. However, the interviewer was honest about this fact.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pressler & Pressler (Camden, NJ)

Interview

Hard to get on the phone with hr and they ask you the same things that the when they call you to set the interview up. They ask to describe your work day and why you are looking for a new job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pressler & Pressler (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016

Interview

Few basic questions including assuring them that you will pass a drug test. They will really try to sell you on a job and walk the line of the truth

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pressler & Pressler

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pressler & Pressler

Interview

HR did ALL the talking just keep saying yes. From what I hear if you are a referral you'll pretty much get hired. No tough questions are really asked at all.

Interview Questions
  • They asked to describe my previous job. Just go through your day to day work place and thats enough for them to move onto describing the company for half an hr.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pressler & Pressler (Parsippany, NJ) in Aug 2014

Interview

is not a real paralegal job, is debt collecting. applied online and thought it was for a real paralegal job. DO NOT TAKE THIS POSITION. Working at pressler is like being in jail. They also do a drug test.

6 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The first step was a phone-screening followed by a face-to-face interview. Standard questions were asked about prior experience. Human resources conducts the interview. Everyone was very friendly and non-intimidating. A clear idea of the job description was given and the interviewers were approachable and it was easy to ask questions about the position. A tour of the office was given and a response was received shortly after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pressler & Pressler (Parsippany, NJ) in Jul 2014

Interview

I applied and within the week they called back. I was a little thrown off because when he called me back we had a quick phone interview. I went for an actual interview two days later. They were having a training class the following week. It went very smooth. They called me back the next day and offered me a job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an experience where you had a difficult situation with a customer in your previous job and how you handled it

Application

Interview

They seemed very eager to get anyone on board. They asked me a few questions about my background in the field and if I could handle angry people. I was mostly informed about the position of collectors but when I indicated my interest in law they were open to giving me a position as an attorney assistant.

Interview Questions
  • There was nothing particularly difficult that they asked. The question they were most concerned with was whether I would be able to handle angry phone calls.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews