Pressley Ridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pressley Ridge

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pressley Ridge (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Background information, education, personal successes, professional struggles and goals. Discuss goals for therapy positions and inform you of culture and beliefs of pressley ridge. discuss working with a team mate, paperwork documentation and trainings. will inform you of training needs and discuss salary and benefits

Teacher/Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pressley Ridge.

Interview

I felt very welcome during the interview process. I had a two-hour shadowing experience before the interview and I got to see what I would be doing on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I were put in some possible situations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pressley Ridge (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

i came in for the interview and sat in a conference room with the interviewer. he just asked me several questions about my background and also many scenario questions about how i would handle situations with the students.

afterwards, he told me to set up another day to come "shadow", meaning follow staff around to see what it was like to work there. i set up another day and came in. i shadowed for about 2 hours. for the first hour no one talked to me and i didn't know what to do so i sat there watching the students taking a break and the staff chatting with each other. then the second hour, staff talked to me and explained a little about what the students' routines were.

then, i met up with another interviewer who asked me some more interview questions and then sent me on my way.

Interview Questions

• q: what are some of your hobbies or skills you could teach the kids?   Answer Question

Teacher/Counselor Interview

Interview

This company will hire anyone! They try to sugar coat the job during the interview process and they leave out all the horrible details of what the job is actually like. Don't work here.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have working with children with special needs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everyone got paid the same .

Family Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pressley Ridge (Huntington, WV) in January 2017.

Interview

Questions were basic. There was a list of questions she asked and wrote down the answers I provided. All of the questions centered around conflict resolution. Interviewer was very nice. It was extremely relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with someone you worked with and how you resolved it   Answer Question
    • All of the questions were about conflict resolution   Answer Question

Pay was too low

Teacher Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pressley Ridge (Morgantown, WV) in August 2016.

Interview

Usually you will sit down with a supervisor, sometimes two. They will literally ask you questions pre-made by the company and are never just made up. Read their website and you will ace it.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict? Give us a time that you were able to de-escalate a situation? Do you have issues putting hands on youth?   Answer Question

Teacher Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pressley Ridge (Clarksburg, WV) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview went well. They asked questions that were pertinent to the job. The only downfall of the face-to-face interview was that they were not honest with the actual schedule and days.