PrettyLittleThing.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at PrettyLittleThing.com

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PrettyLittleThing.com (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

One stage interview process, one on one with two senior members of the HR team. I was made to feel very welcome, and the conversation really flowed naturally which allowed me to showcase my experience without it being forced.

The interview style was very relaxed which was really helpful. After the interview there was a tour of the office, which really got you excited at the prospect of working for PLT as they showed off all the perks etc.

PA Interview

Interview

What interview process?! This was one of the weakest, most unprofessional experiences I have ever encountered. The HR person literally sat through the whole meeting looking around the room as if chasing a fly, no eye contact whatsoever, her colleague on the other hand (not in HR) showed more interest and had more to say for herself. A waste of time.

Interview Questions

• "...so tell us about yourself"   1 Answer

Wholesale Junior Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrettyLittleThing.com (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted through linkedin - took a look at the role and decided to come in for an interview. I was originally interviewed for a different role - but was called back for feedback and offered a more suitable role for my experience. I luckily had a reference already within the company.
    The HR team were very understanding of my notice period as well without any pressure.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your greatest achievement in your career.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrettyLittleThing.com (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Assessed on a quick test and then have a private interview with 2 employees. Very informal and be prepared on your past experience. Overall vibe was calm and chilled. I would recommend wearing pretty little thing clothing to interview.

Warehouse Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrettyLittleThing.com (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Best job thus far. There are great benefits, the people are great and the atmosphere is amazing! Not to mention the fabulous opportunities on offer. I couldn’t wish to work anywhere else.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us here at Prettylittlething   1 Answer