PriceGrabber.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PriceGrabber.com Interview Questions

3.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied to position online and had a phone screen with the HR recruiter shortly after. They brought me in for an interview where I met with the recruiter and then two sales managers. All were great to speak with and had a passion for the company. Was offered the position a few weeks later after some holdups on their end.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in August 2013.

Interview

One on phone : very generic: nice: and concise review of the CV contents.
    Full round of 5, one on ones with engineers.
    Very well mannered conversations touching most of the aspects of the sound software engineering.
    At the end: 45 minutes of the blitz drilling with the quickies:
    my favorite out of those was: describe similarities and differences:
    for the following design patterns:
    bridge,
    proxy,
    adapter, (add yourself two more you think are similar)

Interview Questions

• describe similarities and differences: for the following design patterns:
      bridge,
      proxy,
      adapter,
      add yourself two more you think are similar
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 days to do. First I spoke to HR regarding the position and they wanted to get a feel of what my background was in. The next day I spoke to the hiring manager for about an hour and later was called into a formal interview which consisted of the whole team. The team seemed fairly knowledgeable and friendly and PG looked like a great place to work. I left the interview learning more about the business than after conducting my own research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty competitive and generous

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in December 2009.

Interview

I went through an initial phone interview with HR and then I was invited two days later for an in office interview. I met everyone on the team. The hardest part of the interview was when the hiring manager asked me real case questions about their business. Questions related to ways to increasing monetization. So be prepared to understand website and their business model.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated because I had another offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview at PG was actually incredibly fun. I talked to 5 different people, including the hiring manager, and several of the people I'd be working with. The variety of questions was fairly thought provoking, and a good indication that everyone there knew what they were doing, and even better, cared about it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not really a concern - the benefits were fairly generous.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clapham, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com (Clapham, London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Telephone Interview. Followed by a in person interview with teleconference from US. Basic unix familiarity questions and simple programming task.

Negotiation

Yes although they weren't happy about raising their offer.

Account Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in November 2010.

Interview

I was excited to interview for Pricegrabber after hearing positive reviews about working here. I met with 3 managers one at a time. I liked the manager I would have directly worked with as he was professional and clear in describing the position, the department and the company. The other manager not so clear and talked with a whisper that was quite distracting. When I met with the head manager he seemed stand off-ish from the start making the interview difficult. If this is anything like the working environment, no thanks. Even during 9.4% in unemployment rates, I wouldn't want to work for someone as out of touch as that guy.

Client Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in June 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume to a referral source, who then forwarded it to the HR Generalist. Within a few days, the HR Generalist called me asking basic questions about my education and experience. She then passed my resume to the hiring manager, who also called me to confirm my education and experience. This led to a 1:1 interview with 3 employees (including the hiring manager). All 3 were very courteous and professional. I found out the following week that I didn't get the job, but that they would keep my resume on file.

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for the CSR position. I interviewed two managers and one director. Interview question consisted your typical interview questions. Your work history, skills, strengths, etc. The interview with the 2 managers were cordial but the director was apparently in a bad mood and sleepy when he walked in. He was yawning the during the whole interview and acted like he did not want to be there.

The recruiter was very friendly in person and on the phone but was very flaky and did not return emails and forget to answer questions.