Primanti Bros. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primanti Bros. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primanti Bros.

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primanti Bros..

Interview

The interview process was very brief and simple. There was not much to it. The interview was very relaxed and you don’t need to dress up. Come prepared with one or two questions.

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allison Park, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primanti Bros. (Allison Park, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Met with Head Coach of Primanti Bros. in a space that was rented out for the hiring process until the new restaurant location was open. She was very pleasant and the interview was very casual. The whole experience felt more like a casual conversation than a job interview. She asked about my previous experience and got a feel for the type of worker I was. Ended up having a lot of small talk once the "business talk" was over. Offered me the position at the conclusion of our meeting. One of my favorite interviews to date.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where a manager put you in a position that conflicted with your better judgment.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a manager that you looked up to? Why?   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primanti Bros. (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Fun and relaxed interview. Immediate hire. Based mainly on a candidate's personality and what they are able to bring to the team and culture of the organization. Great for people just starting in the service and hospitality industry.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primanti Bros. (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Not very formal, the interviewer had a list of questions but was more of a conversational interview. She then sent me to the district manager who had visible tattoos and an inviting personality.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what an IPA is?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primanti Bros. (Grove City, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Honestly was the easiest interview I've ever experienced. Super laid back and casual. Sat down at a table next to the bar and just talked about hobbies and personal goals.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for them to ask you if you know anything special about the company. "What do you know about Primanti Brothers that sets us aside from other places?"   Answer Question