Primary Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.6

Intake Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, LA

Application

I interviewed at Primary Health Care (Monroe, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was simple questions asking your knowledge on insurance especially and it's an 3 person interview

Applied through career builder

They called 3 months later

1 lady was late to interview me and her phone kept going off

They called a week later to meet the COO for an offer

Interview Questions

They only wanted to offer me a starters pay of 10$ with 5 years experience and a Bachelor Degree. When I know they offered another candidate 14$ no degree

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primary Health Care in February 2013.

Interview

Very nice people trusting and open minded mad me feel welcomed. Hired on the spot, made sure I dressed the part and came in thru a good hard worker referral.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company   1 Answer

Invoicing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primary Health Care (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview for invoicing clerk in Pathology team. Preliminary screening done by recruiting firm, then interviewed at st leonards location with head of Accts Receivable team and also the head of the small Invoicing team. Questions were fairly open-ended (none of those "Describe a situation when XYZ" style questions). Interviewers were friendly and courteous.

The structure of the team is interesting - they went through a big shake-up 2 yrs ago (must have been 2015) after an audit. The new team has all of the accounts receivable duties split up into different sub-teams. It is "less efficient" now, but it had to be done for audit reasons.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with answering queries on the phone? Do you have experience dealing with complaints?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

No feedback on possible improvements in applications or basis of rejection. Quite unprofessional. The job offer did not even have a selection criteria form which shows transparency in the application and can be considered as guidelines to whether you are eligible for even apply. Poor HR skills and management.

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primary Health Care (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

1 hour technical and professional questions. Based on testing experience, sql and c# language skills. Prior to interview had undergone a 30min paper based test.

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primary Health Care (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Two face to face, one over the phone. I did get the job however ended turning it down as other management people seemed quite unfriendly. I was told that you had to thumbprint in and out every day and if you didnt work from 8am - 6pm every day you would be given a talking to.

They only pay for 38 hours work however you are expected to work 45 hours each week. This is not a problem as I have done this in previous roles however the fact that it is expected of you, no time in lieu, no flexibility in working hours and a general feeling of mistrust by management to its employees is conducive of an environment that I would not work well in.

I have heard from current and ex employees as well as reps who call on the centres that they don't treat their employees well at all.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions. I think they were desperate to find someone   1 Answer

IT Infrastructue Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primary Health Care (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The office ambience was quite conservative and not-so-warm. The interviewer was a bit friendly and tried to greet with a smile but I couldn't see the next smile all. He just avoided being grumpy and was monotonous throughout the interaction - trying to say perhaps such is the work culture. However I was more focused on the type of questions he was interested to ask me from my past.

I was asked all types of "learning" questions and what caused those learnings. His only focus was on what went wrong in my projects and what I did to cover up for my mistakes and what did I take away from those errors. Else his focus was on how would I resolve conflicts, how would I ensure a project does not suffer and so on.

I thought the whole focus was to kind of dig my past mistakes and weigh them with some benchmark to see if I fit the role maybe. I tried to highlight some good projects but he was keen on presenting a next difficult scenario to me.

Interview Questions

• How will I ensure I am bonded with my team members who are geographically far away, and what will I do to build the same level of rapport or friendliness as I would with a colleague who is physically in the same office. This was not unexpected or difficult per se but kind of annoying because the whole interview was focused on difficulties and handling worst scenarios with no smile to a positive response.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primary Health Care (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in July 2013.

Interview

I sent through my CV to the hiring Agency. I was the shortlisted and invited to interview. This was a formal 'panel' style Interview with the Development Manager, HR & Snr Project Manager. Following this, I was invited followed by an informal interview / chat with the company CTO who gave me more background on the current strategy and assessed me for 'company fit',

Interview Questions

• How do you manage development time boxes effectively   1 Answer