Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

I reached out to the direct recruiter as her information was listed on the posting. I left messages and sent over email correspondence. The timeline has past a week with NO response. There's a lack of professionalism here as a recruiter!

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Bloomington, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

Did a phone interview with Prime Healthcare HR and then with Lab manager. These went well and then did in-person interview with manager. HR was very helpful to answer any questions I had about the job as well as management.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult coworker.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Reno, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Heard about the position from a friend. Applied online. Got an interview right with in days. The potential new boss did a one on one interview. Asked all the typical questions of an interviewer. Asked if I had questions and she knew most of the answers or referred me to where I could find the answers. I heard from HR a week later offering me the new position.

Interview Questions

• Typical: why do you want to work for us; what are you expectations; what are you experiences etc   Answer Question

Applications Analyst Interview

Interview

It is fast and only take 10 minutes. It was phone interview and the people talked very fast.

Clinical Social Worker III/LCSW Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

The interview was comfortable and the people conducting the interview were pleasant and knowledgeable. I was offered the position; however, I declined it due to the salary offer. The hourly and yearly rate for the position were extremely low and not competive to identical positions. I was offered $11.00 an hour less than I make now. Conversely, UCLA's offer was $3.00 an hour more than I make now, which was a $14.00 an hour differential based on my experience, license, and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage conflict between co-workers?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

Was a simple interview with no many questions. Just a conversation with the Project Director. There are looking for people and so it wasn't gruel some. Not many technical questions too.

ER Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I went to their Walk in Wednesday event held this month and was offered a position that same day after a one on one interview. I felt welcomed overall and had a positive experience with their staff--especially the manager who hired me.

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Very short. No questions asked. Person interviewing did not seem interested. I felt as I was only there to fulfill a quota on how many must be interviewed. No formal questionnaire was used.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They were 30min late to the interview. I sat in the lobby as the interview before me went over.

I could tell the folks who facilitated the interview are new the process, it lacked structure.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in February 2017.

Interview

Was brief with not too many technical questions. It was based on my education, previous employer and previous work experience. Emphasis was on diversity and team management skills.