Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Healthcare Services

2.4

Utilization Review Coordinator Interview

Interview

Applied through their website and got a call back after 2-3 weeks for an interview. The interview kept getting reschedule due to the availability of the interviewer and the changes in the work environment due to the pandemic. Therefore, an online Skype interview was set-up.

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview was conducted through zoom as it’s the standard in a post-coronavirus world. Pretty informal/casual panel interview. I dressed professionally and staged my background, but the interviewers were dressed casually and one of them had their family relative walking around in PJs in the background. It was difficult to have an engaging discussion through zoom.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

The interview was easy and simple. I interviewed with the unit director. It took about 30 minutes long. I was asked to further explain my resume and tell them about myself. It was a very comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• what do you do if your patient has sob?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

All done over the phone. Once with recruiter and once with hiring manager. Overall from recruiting to hiring, process took about two weeks prior to submitting a start date. Recruiter was friendly and asked probing and "getting to know you questions". Hiring manager also continued with "getting to know you" questions but focused more on the ability to perform daily duties.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Are you familiar with Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall?   Answer Question

ER RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Hiring process are quick and simple. HR was very responsive, Director was helpful and helped create a perfect resume. Very happy with the overall experience of this community hospital. thank you

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

The day after applying online I received a call from a Recruiter. They just asked basic questions about my work experience and tried to sell the company to me. An in-person interview was scheduled and right off the bat, I was asked by the recruiter what my salary expectations were and I told them what I felt I was worth, and they immediately asked if I was willing to negotiate or will to take a lower offer - I just said I'd take it into consideration if an offer is made (Red Flag #1)

One week later I went in for my first and only interview. It was a group interview, five were scheduled to show up, but only four made it. One actually showed up on time, and the others stumbled in later. I believe one said they JUST got a notification for the interview (Red Flag #2).

The interviewers were all very nice and seemed want to get to know me and interview me, but my biggest complaint goes to one of the hiring managers present in this interview. He would speak at length whenever he had an opportunity and it was quite jarring and really threw me off mentally during the interview. The conversation flow was basically him talking for 3-5 minutes, then someone from the panel would interrupt or wait for him to stop speaking and then I would be asked a question. Half the speaking during the interview went to this one hiring manager. Shouldn't I be the one doing all the talking and trying to sell myself to you? Was it a test to see if I could get him to stop talking or was I supposed to just speak over him? I just found it to be both unprofessional and disorganized. (Red Flag #3)

Overall - Everyone I dealt with were nice and I'm thankful for the opportunity to interview for the position, but after my experience and after reading some of the reviews, I think I may be better off getting rejected. To anyone reading this, take your time and read the reviews and if you do get interviewed, good luck and be cautious!

Coordinator Interview

Interview

It was a short interview. I was able to ask the team questions after. It was a non intimidating environment. They asked several situational based questions. They provided an overview of the benefits that the company offered.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had prioritize multiple deadlines.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Garden Grove, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Garden Grove, CA: Walk in Wednesday- Show up at 0845 and sign in with Unit preference, 30 minutes later you're walked to the Unit you want to work on, then you get the interview one on one with the unit RN manager.
    The HR rep Kris is very sweet and this seems like a respectable hospital, the only reason it was a negative experience is because I wouldn't see myself being comfortable serving under on of the RN managers as they seem to be very unforgiving, as a RN I've been told you WILL make mistakes, with this RN manager though they gave the impression when the first mistake is made you are fired and has done this to nearly a dozen people in the last year.

Almost entirely clinical questions during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Garden Grove Hospital?   Answer Question
    • What are your long term plans? (What is your five year plan?)   Answer Question
    • You have three critical labs returned to you at once, a Na of 120, Hemoglobin of 5.5, and a Troponin of 1.7, which do you intervene first and why and what symptoms will you look for with each?   Answer Question
    • What would you educate a patient receiving IV heparin for a PE?   Answer Question

Performance Improvement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call to arrange an interview, got to the interview it was very nice. Sent me a contract with no start date. I'm confused, Does it mean that I got the job or not?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

They ask about 12 questions in regards to how you would handle situations at the hospital and your overall experience for the position. What makes you qualified? How do you deal with stress?