Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.4

Applications Analyst Interview

Interview

It is fast and only take 10 minutes. It was phone interview and the people talked very fast.

Clinical Social Worker III/LCSW Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

The interview was comfortable and the people conducting the interview were pleasant and knowledgeable. I was offered the position; however, I declined it due to the salary offer. The hourly and yearly rate for the position were extremely low and not competive to identical positions. I was offered $11.00 an hour less than I make now. Conversely, UCLA's offer was $3.00 an hour more than I make now, which was a $14.00 an hour differential based on my experience, license, and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage conflict between co-workers?   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

Was a simple interview with no many questions. Just a conversation with the Project Director. There are looking for people and so it wasn't gruel some. Not many technical questions too.

ER Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I went to their Walk in Wednesday event held this month and was offered a position that same day after a one on one interview. I felt welcomed overall and had a positive experience with their staff--especially the manager who hired me.

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Very short. No questions asked. Person interviewing did not seem interested. I felt as I was only there to fulfill a quota on how many must be interviewed. No formal questionnaire was used.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They were 30min late to the interview. I sat in the lobby as the interview before me went over.

I could tell the folks who facilitated the interview are new the process, it lacked structure.

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Interview was with a younger man and he seemed very knowledgeable about everything. He explained in detail was the position would be like and offered me an hourly wage between $12-15 hour.

Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

very basic questions, went through my resume in details, talked about my experiences and my potential growth. Challenging questions didn't exist. most about how to work with a team and what will you be doing.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Blue Springs, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was short and straight forward. They were very interested in past experiences and learning how I had dealt with high stress situations in the past. They were also interested in whether or not I could function as part of a health care team. Altogether it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What my former experiences were and how those experiences helped me grow professionally.
      what my strengths and weaknesses were.
      Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Simple questions, background , education, etc. very standard interview. Professional but just wasn't an offer that met my standards. The process wasn't very long either, two interviews with two different individuals before an offer was made via phone.

Low offer.