Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Upland, CA).

Interview

I applied online; got a call 2 weeks after; had the interview the following week; still waiting. The recruiter said she liked me and will forward my application to the hiring manager. That hiring manager will call me but it might take a little longer than usual because they are very busy.

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions about what you do now and what you did in the past. The skills and education you have.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

It was a few years ago, but it was relatively informal and relaxed. Everyone is friendly in the office. I believe I talked about my experience and showed a couple examples of my code. I believe I was introduced to 10 people or so.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, just a plain offer with a accept or decline.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in June 2015.

Interview

Easy Interview process . lasted for a about couple of hours . interviewers were very friendly. definite yes to have a good experience. Got an offer in 1 week.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Simple questions, background , education, etc. very standard interview. Professional but just wasn't an offer that met my standards. The process wasn't very long either, two interviews with two different individuals before an offer was made via phone.

Low offer.

Ward Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in January 2014.

Interview

Great department head and very comfortable interview. She was very polite and asked a lot of questions as well as gave me a lot of information. Seems like it would be a very good place to work.

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Its a very comfortable interview not tense at all the director and supervisor where nice and down to earth they where good at answering all my questions and explained what they was looking for in great detail

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Interview was with a younger man and he seemed very knowledgeable about everything. He explained in detail was the position would be like and offered me an hourly wage between $12-15 hour.

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

They look for someone who is technically strong and very confident about basic concepts and who is determined to work in a team environment and can quickly learn and get trained.
    Someone who has a background in Biomedical Engineering and has a previous hospital or academic research experience.
    Someone who is willing to work on call during the weekends.

Interview Questions

• Describe your role as a Biomedical Engineer in a hospital.
      Describe your academic Research experience.
      Why did you take up biomedical Engineering
      where do you see yourself 5 years down the line?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Reno, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Heard about the position from a friend. Applied online. Got an interview right with in days. The potential new boss did a one on one interview. Asked all the typical questions of an interviewer. Asked if I had questions and she knew most of the answers or referred me to where I could find the answers. I heard from HR a week later offering me the new position.

Interview Questions

• Typical: why do you want to work for us; what are you expectations; what are you experiences etc   Answer Question

Ultrasound Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Dimas, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (San Dimas, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The Supervisor wasn't very friendly. They will ask you to scan a carotid on a Sequoia 512. They are not a registered hospital nor do I believe are the techs registered through the ARDMS. I drove all the way down from San Francisco (a 5 hour drive)...not worth it in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Asked to scan a complete ABD on an employee 1 hour after eating lunch who was breathing challenged.   Answer Question