Prince George's County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prince George's County

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prince George's County (Lanham, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was standard. I interviewed with my boss one day and the CEO the next day. Now Technologies Inc. is a very small company. I was ask a myriad of questions about what I did prior to working with Prince George's county and Now Technologies. My first interview was less informal, it was more of a conversation with my current boss.

Interview Questions

• Do you like challenges and how will these challenges affect your performance?   1 Answer

Any Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Prince George's County.

Interview

Volunteer experience is important, dress appropriately, be on time for your interview and bring copies of your resume and cover letter. Volunteer experience and internship experience make a difference and is important, this is a public service position.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would assist someone who is very angry and upset.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very little negotiation room

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prince George's County (Largo, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

one of the interviewers was a little creepy and totally went off script, so i had to improvise the conversation we had. the woman interviewer seemed more on task and organized. i remember giving them a salary range then they offered me something below the range i gave them, which i thought to be odd. i also felt the salary was a little low due to the level of responsibilities but i was more willing to get the experience so i accepted the pay.

Interview Questions

• goals, experience, organizational skills that i would bring to the position   Answer Question