PrincePerelson & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PrincePerelson & Associates (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview, they gave a brief explanation of what the company was and the job position. Then we were asked to go fill out a form for a credit check and background. I got a call within four days that I cleared to move on to the next step, which was to go get a drug screening done. I passed and started work the next week.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrincePerelson & Associates (Draper, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter wanted to get a sense of what I was looking for basically getting to know me in order to fit the right position and Company for me

Interview Questions

• why I was looking for a second job   1 Answer

Property Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PrincePerelson & Associates (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiting staff have been helpful. They are willing to help you find work that would benefit your career path. They also provide insightful questions as well as other personnel that will network you with persective employers.

Interview Questions

• Questions that are asked involves your knowledge of specific software programs, your favorite employer, and knowledge regarding financial reporting.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PrincePerelson & Associates.

Interview

Received an email saying I have been selected for an interview. Set up a time, drove 3 hours for a group PowerPoint presentation. No interview was given at all!! I wasted a lot of time and money coming to an "interview" that was never intended to happen. Very deceitful just to get people to come in for a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• None, they lie about having an interview!! To bring you in for a sales pitch.   Answer Question

PrincePerelson & Associates Response

May 17, 2016 – Partner

We regret you feel this was a “sales pitch” where it was our hope to fully inform you before qualifying you for the opportunities we have available. The interview and on-boarding process for our... More

Customer Service Wizard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PrincePerelson & Associates (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

I saw an ad for Netflix hiring in SLC and jumped at it right away, following which I was contacted by Prince, Perelson, & Associates. Within 24 hours I was contacted for an interview that was set within a week. The interview was a warm & friendly "getting to know you, getting to know us" round table session which was very smooth, very informative, with all the vital specs you needed to know for the next step, which was an interview session with Netflix. The Netflix interview picked up seamlessly from where PP&A left off and overall was probably the most concise, "to the point" interviewing & hiring process I've ever gone through, I was given an offer same day as the interview. Hats off to Jackie, Sheena, Jayne, and all the coordinators over at PP&A making the magic happen. Definitely will recommend. A++ thumbs up!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie or television series?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrincePerelson & Associates (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in and went over my resume, they would see what jobs they had available and send me out on interviews. On my current job I did not have an interview I was just chosen based on my resume and then I started working.