Princeton University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Princeton University Interview Questions

Interviews at Princeton University

2.6

Interview

They asked for a detailed project proposal and approval from a faculty advisor who would supervise your work. I formatted my research proposal in latex and contacted relevant faculty. Interested faculty asked me about past research experience and more details about my proposal.

Interview Questions

• Asked about technical background needed to complete proposal   Answer Question

Graduate Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princeton University in August 2020.

Interview

The initial interview was conducted via phone and scheduled for 30 minutes. The interviewer provided clear information regarding the position and responsibilities. Questions dove deeper than just general initial screening questions.

Assistant Director Interview

Interview

They held an initial conversation with HR and the hiring manager. After the call back there was a series of meetings in group settings with a few 1:1 interviews. Lunch meeting with a potential peer. Several rounds of interviews.

Research Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Princeton University in October 2019.

Interview

My interview was a video interview because I was from out of state. It was a pretty relaxed interview conducted by one of the postdocs in the lab. We basically discussed why I was interested in the lab and how I would be able to perform given my lack of experience in a professional lab setting.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton University (Princeton, NJ) in September 2019.

Interview

I Applied Online and then was asked for a Phone Interview. After that I was scheduled to interview in person. The experience was great. I found the person to be extremely professional.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princeton University.

Interview

Communicating with the professor over email and in his office to discuss interests and possible research topics. Communicating with the professor over email and in his office to discuss interests and possible research topics.

Faculty Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Princeton University (Princeton, NJ) in August 2019.

Interview

I met with the Department Manager for 30 minutes to discuss the position, my interests and goals, and it was very cordial and easy. She had reviewed my resume and we were able to get right down to it without my having to lay everything out in detail. Simple and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Princeton University.

Interview

Very much discussion oriented, no excessively pointed or aggressive questions. Good back and forth with the interviewer. They do a good job of making the whole interview day pretty painless.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Princeton University (Princeton, NJ) in July 2019.

Interview

Wonderful team and experience. The staff was very professional and students were insightful They were thorough and asked all the right questions. They utilized all the stakeholders with an all-day interview process. I am glad I had the opportunity to demonstrate my experience and personal interests with the team.

Interview Questions

Interview

purely a formality, and it's mostly just aimed at actually detailing the schedule of when you'll work. definitely don't worry about this at all. If you get an interview, you're in.