Printpack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Printpack Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Barely an interview. Just a few questions. A lot of pressure and attitude coming from management. Condescending questions. That's it. That's all I'm saying. Does this meet the word count now?

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Printpack (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was asked to describe who I am. What are my strengths and weaknesses. I was also given online personality assessments. There were also a few scenario type questions, and asked if I had any questions for them. The interview began with letting me know what Printpack is about.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Printpack (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview for this position, asked my salary requirements over the phone, had the in person interviews which lasted about 4 hours and got a call 4 days later stating the position was down graded to an entry level opportunity and was paying much less than what was initially indicated. I thought it was unprofessional to have a phone interview with me and interview me in person asking my salary requirements to only get a voicemail less than a week later. Found out the information about the position becoming entry level when I returned the call and asked for feedback. I understand things change but I thought that it was very odd to set up an interview with me knowing my experience than out of no where the position was changed and I was told I was overqualified. I am only stating what I was told by an HR representative. It was stated to me that they wanted a candidate with less experience that could learn the industry from scratch. I hope this is helpful.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to leave my current job since I had been there for years.   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Printpack (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Met with a sales manager in their office for a one on one interview. She was very pleasant and the experience went well. She explained the expectations of the job and things like that. Overall, I felt really good leaving this interview and heard back from printpack about three weeks later.

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Printpack in February 2016.

Interview

I was called for an in-person interview three to four weeks after putting in a resume online. During the interview process, I did ask about pay and was given a vague answer After about another week, I was asked to go in and complete testing on the computer. I am assuming that I passed the computer testing, as I received another interview. During this interview, I asked again about pay (as I had another offer with another company and wanted to compare), and was again, given a very vague answer. It's almost as if pay is a secret with the company or these people really do not know what the pay scale is for the position.

Accounting Interview

Interview

Panel interview
    N/A Hire the same type of people. The company lacks diversity throughout the company. Management and CEO's have loss touch with communication and morale for their employees. They have their own rules. This company is privately owned.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Printpack (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, approx. one hour of online personality testing, a half hour of onsite cognitive testing, then a half day of interviews with four separate people.

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Printpack (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online through my school's career search website. I then scheduled an on campus interview through the same career website. I got an offer within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions. Honestly, the interviewer talked more about the company and daily work life than I talked about myself.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Printpack (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR and then personal interview after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Expected question, Panel Interview   1 Answer

Forming Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Printpack (Williamsburg, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

I received a brief phone interview from HR first. Then I came in for computer testing the next day. It took several hours, with categories such as math, science, work environment scenarios, safety, etc. After that, I waited a couple days for results. Then HR called me to say I was selected for an interview. I went in the next day and had a board interview, with about 6 people from HR, and a couple different departments. The interview lasted about an hour, with everyone active in the process.