Private Client Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Private Client Resources

Junior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Private Client Resources (Wilton, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

I went through a recruiter. First 2 Rounds of phone interviews were with the recruiter (includes discussing what the job is, and my technical background where I explained that I am not a software developer, I am a front end web developer). 2 Rounds of phone interviews - 1st with CTO to discuss company and why I am looking to make the switch, 2nd with one of their Senior Developers to discuss high level overview of my technical background. 5th Round was an in person interview with 2 of their senior developers to discuss in depth my technical background and knowledge (also included a technical test). 6th Round was the final in-person interview with the CTO.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were typical interview questions, why are you looking for a new opportunity, why this position, etc. Technical interview is based on what is on your resume, and there are also questions on syntax, and coding exercise.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

I should have listened to the reviews I read about this place before I decided to waste my time doing a interview. The lady doing interview was horrible very bad attitude never experience that on any interview. That alone would make me not want to work for this company.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Private Client Resources (Wilton, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Received an email (only) from a person at the company asking when I would be available to come for an interview. We agreed on a time and day.
    Upon arriving I met with a couple of people for about 1.5 hrs each and was asked if I would mind waiting to talk to the CEO who was on a call. First we discussed my background, then we discussed the role I applied for it sounded okay. We also discussed how they currently have an issue with a lot of turnover. I was advised the hours were 8AM-6PM. I was told the CEO wanted to talk to me and asked if I minded waiting. After waiting 20 minutes, I was advised the CEO had another call which could go on for some time and that I would be called back another day to speak with him.
    I received a call the next day to come in for a follow up. When I got there, I was asked to fill out a paper application which struck me as odd for a professional position and spoke with someone else who advised me that the CEO was out of the office and proceeded to describe what seemed to be a different role to me another 1.5 hrs. The role was so different even the hours seemed to change, now they were 8AM to 7PM or later and weekends as needed.
    None of the interviewers seemed to know who the role wold report to, except for the last person who said it reported to him. I would suspect that what seems to be disorganization and lack of communication may correlate to the turnover issue they are having.
    It is now about a week later I still have not heard either way, no call or email. I suspect I probably won't hear anything at this point either. Oh well, I guess that is corporate America for you these days.