Pro Image Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pro Image

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pro Image

Anonymous Employee in Greensburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pro Image (Greensburg, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple. It ended up just being a conversation and then I was hired. Some questions involved my previous experience I had with different companies. They asked about sports and what I enjoyed about sports too.

Interview Questions

• What is a strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pro Image (Salem, OR) in September 2011.

Interview

They asked detailed questions and were very speedy in the hiring process. They knew what they were looking for. Allowed me to pick the best time for interviews and allowed me in every interview to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most you can learn form this experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pro Image (Joplin, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

This was a very easy process took less that 30 minutes to interview. They were very efficient and I started the next day after the interview. The interview was very easy with no set questions just talked about experience and what motivated me.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pro Image (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

This was back in the day so I'm sure it's way different now. The manager shakily asked the basics. Who are you, whats your past employment like, interests, blah blah blah.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Pro Image?   1 Answer