ProMedica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProMedica Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.5

Registration Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica.

Interview

Quick unprofessional not work related waste of time would not recommend person interviewing was unprofessional messy office unorganized was not aware that I had already taken all the test so did not even have the test results

Pharmacy Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ProMedica.

Interview

Was called in to interview with the pharmacy director. When I got there, I interviewed w/ her first, then I interviewed with the entire team without her in the room. They went around the table, and each got to ask me a question.

Interview Questions

• How do I work within a team?
      How do I handle difficult coworkers?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylvania, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica (Sylvania, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and positive. There was an interview with a manager and then a peer interview with 2 other nurses. It was lengthy and very thorough.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Applied online through Promedixa, a receptionist called to schedule an interview within the month. I went to the interview and spoke one on one with a hiring manager. It was very laid back, she did most of the talking. I really just had to hold the conversation. She offered me the job onsite and I started about a month later.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Interview

Very easy and straightforward process. Questions were the typical interview questions. Interviewer made me feel comfortable which is hard during a interview. Smooth interview but make sure you do your research.

Senior Patient Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with Department Supervisor and Team Lead. Asked general interview questions regarding my past employment history. Work ethic and the ability to work with various types of personalities. Asked to act out a general customer service call from a patient.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you resolved a patient complaint with a positive outcome   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylvania, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica (Sylvania, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

met with manager of new unit, had 2 units. Friendly, but didnt know much about policies or patients on new unit. Downplayed amount of floating and mandated time off. The interview itself was short, maybe 30 minutes at most. Had the idea that I probably had the job if I wanted it.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? They asked me about discipline or absences.   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMedica (Monroe, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Took about 20 minutes and was interviewed by 2 people at the same time.
    The interview questions were already put together in a packet and they just asked about situations in previous employment. Once i told her about my upcoming 2-days-a-week college school schedule she instantly didn't seem interested in me anymore, even though it was a part-time job. Whatever, I ended up finding a better job with better pay anyways.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your last job when you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica.

Interview

I was sent over there by a Staffing agency and was unprepared for the interview. Every question was followed up by "Give me an example". It was more of an interrogation, then an interview. He did not take the time to make me comfortable. One of the questions was "What was said about you on your last yearly evaluation", followed by "Why did the say that?". I was also asked what my "Values" were which I felt were personal as he was basically asking if I was what? Catholic?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to terminate an employee.   1 Answer

Room Service Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fostoria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica (Fostoria, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Cookie cutter interview questions were rushed through without actually hearing any answers. I could have probably told them I was a cannibal and would have gotten the same smile and nod with an "Okay, great!"
    I was told that the interview process would take almost two hours, so I prepared accordingly. Instead it was ten minutes with a dismissive interviewer with a weak handshake who wouldn't make eye contact.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing about your last job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question