ProMedica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ProMedica

2.4

Sort:

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Interview

Very easy and straightforward process. Questions were the typical interview questions. Interviewer made me feel comfortable which is hard during a interview. Smooth interview but make sure you do your research.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylvania, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica (Sylvania, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

met with manager of new unit, had 2 units. Friendly, but didnt know much about policies or patients on new unit. Downplayed amount of floating and mandated time off. The interview itself was short, maybe 30 minutes at most. Had the idea that I probably had the job if I wanted it.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? They asked me about discipline or absences.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProMedica in September 2017.

Interview

Contracted as a traveler. Telephone interview obtained through my recruiter. The process was very quick. I was warmly greeted on the telephone, given very clear direction of expectations, and my schedule was accommodated as I requested. Most easy interview I have every encountered!

Interview Questions

• Experience, types of surgeries   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 parts: An advanced skills test, a Microsoft Excel test, and an interview with the hiring manager. After the tests and interview, I asked when I would hear of the next steps in the interview process. I was told by the hiring manager sometime in the next week. After not hearing anything for 2 weeks, I emailed the hiring manager to see if they had any update. Since that email, I have heard nothing. Poor follow-up with potential employees with non-existent communication.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where something did not go your way, how did you respond?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Applied online through Promedixa, a receptionist called to schedule an interview within the month. I went to the interview and spoke one on one with a hiring manager. It was very laid back, she did most of the talking. I really just had to hold the conversation. She offered me the job onsite and I started about a month later.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruitment is an awesome there. The recruiter made me feel very comfortable. I met her at a college job fair, she told me where to apply and soon I was offered an interview in the department.

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica.

Interview

I was contacted by administrative assistant, who scheduled a phone interview for me and asked that I send in writing samples beforehand. About two weeks later, the phone interview was completed, in which typical questions are asked - what I wanted out of the job, what they expected and really determining whether we were a good fit for each other. I was then informed that they'd like to schedule an in-person interview with me, as I was from from out of town. The interview was an all day process, from 7am to 3:30 pm, and they were kind enough to treat me to lunch. I did have to travel back and forth between locations a few times, with little travel time. Many of my interviewers were late to our meetings, which made keeping on schedule a real challenge. Exhausting process, but very few uncommon occurrences for this type of job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very few technical or relevant questions. However, I was asked to sit down with one stakeholder who wanted to write a case report. After giving me an overview of the case, they asked to me outline how I would write it for publication. On the spot, that was a little tricky.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were possible.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

I met initially with the director of the unit and then met with a panel of employees from the unit. The panel included day nurses, night nurses, the educator, and the phsyical therapist. Many of them asked questions of me which was somewhat overwhelming. Not all units use the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you work with nurses who may have a different background then you?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylvania, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica (Sylvania, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and positive. There was an interview with a manager and then a peer interview with 2 other nurses. It was lengthy and very thorough.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ProMedica in October 2013.

Interview

I applied on by going to their career section. I got a phone call a week later for an interview with the hiring manager. Interview was very much to the point. A lot of behavioral questions. Afterwords, the hiring manager took me around and introduced me to her team. That was a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. A lot of work related and "tell me about a time" questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a little more back and forth.