Prodrive Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 53 interviews

In Person11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Prodrive Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies

Interview

There are seven stage. I think this process is so long. It is also good that they chose such a long way. First time i saw a company do a logic test when hiring

Prodrive Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies

Interview

Het bedrijf had zijn interesse in mij uitgesproken via een kennis van mij die reeds bij hun werkt. Vervolgens is er nadat ik mijn sollicitatie heb ingediend ondanks meerdere pogingen niet eens het fatsoen getoond om op zijn minst een reactie terug te geven.

Interview Questions
  • - Geen fatsoen om contact op te nemen
    Answer Question

Prodrive Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies

Interview

First I applied for the job with my resume and application letter. Next I was asked to do the assessement - Logiks General (Intermediate). When those results where evaluated I was invited to a job interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies (Needham, MA) in Nov 2021

Interview

I did well enough on their tacky intelligence tests for this position and for Embedded Software Engineer, but after having the meeting for the former rescheduled 3 times (each the day of the meeting, and the meeting hasn't happened yet) and the latter the company missed just now, I emailed them to pull all my applications at their company. On top of that, their business model doesn't really make sense. They have a bunch of miscellaneous projects that are visible to the public, and they invite almost anyone to propose one themselves. Like, who on Earth even is their clientele?!

Prodrive Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies

Interview

Applied for the job. Got asked to take their "intelligence test", scored more than average. No reply after that. I kept enquiring them by mail, no response for a month and a half. Finally got the reply that I was rejected more than a month ago. Asked for a reason and they said my profile does not match their requirements. Later I come to know they hired at least 4 of my classmates with the same profile. It seemed that the selection is totally dependant on the HR's mood.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies (Eindhoven) in Aug 2021

Interview

Zij hadden vergeten dat ik een gesprek die dag had. Moest ze bellen want ze hadden geen link gestuurd voor een virtual gesprek. Interessante gesprek met de engineers, maar je moet wel voorbereiden. Ik had in een paar jaar c++ niet geprogrammeerd dus kon niet alles beantwoorden zo zij twijfelden of ik genoeg c++ wist.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prodrive Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies

Interview

like others have said, the whole interview is a bit strange. they do not even look at your resume beforehand, they go straight into random questions, and one of the two guys only showed up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies (Eindhoven) in Jun 2021

Interview

Two days after applying for the job I received an invitation for their online aptitude tests. Two and a half weeks after completing the assessment, I received a phone call inviting me to a coding challenge and an on-site interview. The coding challenge was relatively short (sorting algorithm or binary tree). After driving in the sun for two hours, I sadly got turned away after a facial temperature check. A video call was planned for the following week. The first person I talked to concluded I was more interested in a position at their robotics division. A person from that department could not immediately be reached, so the second talk was planned later the same day. After talking to the second person (engineer) for half an hour, I got connected to an architect from that department. After yet another half an hour talk it was already 6 PM, so they would let me know their decision the following day. Sadly, a response never came. After waiting for four weeks I sent an e-mail to the first interviewer politely asking what the state of my application was, but a reply never came. I have spent so much time with the aptitude tests, coding challenges and three talks, yet the contact person cannot be bothered to let me know it is over.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever experienced backlash from a decision you have made and how did you handle it?

Prodrive Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies

Interview

Standard questions, interviewed for the Boston location. After I applied, they sent a basic intelligence test (like one of those online iq testa?). First round was with an engineer from the Netherlands. Second was with the Boston team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prodrive Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Prodrive Technologies

Interview

A job interview was scheduled a week in advance. The person on the phone asked me if I would like an interview in person. I said it's possible, but it's a 2-hour drive for me, so we ended up having the job interview planned with Microsoft Teams. The person I had the interview with was 18 minutes late. In the interview I let him know that I like sustainability. He started talking about wind turbines, and I was excited. He asked me if I would rather design rotor blades or manufacture them. When I said I'd rather design them, he said "That is not what we do". Then he said I should pursue a job I would really like... The entire interview took 5 minutes. I am glad I didn't do the effort to be there in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews