Profiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Profiles (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was not prepared, asked same questions several times that were confusing and rambling. Did not even have the job description prepared and didn't send it to me, so I had no idea what to expect. By the end of the interview I had to explain that they were looking for the wrong type of individual based on what he was saying. Total joke of an interview process and I declined to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Profiles Response

Jan 10, 2019 – Marketing Director

Thank you for sharing. We are sorry to hear your experience was not enjoyable. Please feel free to reach out to our Vice President at 410-644-6400 and we would be happy to talk through any detailed... More

Senior Director Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Profiles in August 2016.

Interview

Profiles recruited me for a Sr. Director of Marketing role, and through an extensive interview process was with me every step of the way. Elissa in their DC office had the right amount of no BS and support to keep on track and prepared, and was a great sounding board throughout the experience up to, and including, getting an offer. Unlike other recruiters that I've worked with in the past, I never doubted her opinion or insight, and I trusted her.

As a hiring manager, and as an applicant, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her in the future.

Interview Questions

Profiles Response

Oct 6, 2016 – Marketing Director

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We appreciate your feedback!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Profiles (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Very unprofessional. We set up a phone interview but they never called me. I left and message and emailed and they waited a week before saying sorry that they hadn’t emailed me back and asked for availability. I gave them my open times and they never responded. They are a joke.

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Profiles in November 2011.

Interview

Profiles was incredibly helpful at finding me positions for which I could contract. They constantly kept me up to date on opportunities and throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you work in "social white space" that is not yet defined?   1 Answer
    • How would you lead a team of 4 people?   1 Answer