Project Consulting Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Project Consulting Specialists

Candidate Interview Review

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Project Consulting Specialists (Raleigh, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first with a PCS recruiter based on my profile matching client needs. An interview was scheduled with the client (Cisco) representative within 2 days and PCS confirmed an offer within 2 days after that interview. The process was very vast and efficient. The on-boarding at Cisco was a little slower than anticipated. It took nearly 2 weeks to get a computer but that was not the fault of PCS or the way they handled my employment.

Interview Questions

• The interview mostly consisted of discussing my background as it relates to project management. As a senior-level resource with over 25 years of experience across multiple industries, there were no questions in this format I was unprepared to handle.   Answer Question

Negotiation

PCS met my rate requirements without significant negotiation. For others considering contracted W-2 work through PCS, keep in mind the fact that the client will have holidays and possible shut down periods you need to take into consideration. Cisco had 9 days within a 2-month period where I could not work (holidays and a shutdown). You will want to negotiate that into your rate and plan accordingly.