Project Engineering Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Project Engineering Consultants

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Project Engineering Consultants (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Office Manager and the President (owner) of the company at the same time. Both great persons I could tell from the interview and confirmed later when working for them.
    The interview was very straightforward to me because they basically asked me about an specific topic to see if I'm familiar with it and gonna be able to do the job... Since it was something in what I'm an expert it only took like 5 minutes to thoroughly respond their question and then we spend the next 25 minutes of the interview just chatting and they have me telling them about my family, likes and dislikes, about how is life in my country etc.... I guess that was part of the interview too but it was so friendly that did feel like that.

Interview Questions

• They asked is I am familiar with mapping and the use of GIS software   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Project Engineering Consultants (Noida (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

For me it was a campus placement. It consisted of four rounds:
    Aptitude Test : Basic quantitative aptitude and verbal aptitude questions. One needs to be thorough with the topics.
    Essay writing: Need to be aware of the current happenings in the world or the current issue going on. As the possibility is high of getting the topic of essay.
    Technical Interview: Atleast one of the subject should be strong and must be good in core subjects.
    HR Interview: just be yourself and don't try to portray something else which you are not and they will caught you in a moment.

Interview Questions

• For me it was a very smooth process.Very relevant questions were asked. Interviewer was good.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have to face this phase as it was a campus placement so my salary stack was fixed and i got the slot according to my performance in training.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Project Engineering Consultants in September 2011.

Interview

Nothing of technical, just describing myself and resutls that I obtained in my years of works. The engineering manager asked me something about my previous wroks experience but the most of the questions were by a young woman (psychologist, I presume): I felt observed all the time and the worst thing was that she had an irritating false smile on the face all the time. At the end, she told me that in a short time they should have me know something, but I received no call neither an email