Proscribe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Medical Scribe Interview

Interview

You apply online, get an email with an interview date offer, interview, do preemployment tasks, get hired, train, clinic training, then you're off to working! Fairly easy, but competitive. Must have great communication skills. Must type fast. Overall, I'd say it was worth the process to earn the experience.

Interview Questions

Proscribe Response

Jun 20, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to clear up any confusion you may have in regards to the interview process. If you were invited to a video interview, that is great news! We... More

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Proscribe (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online, heard back from the head of HR about a month later, and interviewed with HR over Skype. I then trained for three weeks at my site.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you've overcome adversity and been perseverant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none.

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Proscribe.

Interview

Online application. Skype interview. Pay is $7.25/hr during training, $8/hr after. They require a 6 month commitment and have a $250 "onboarding fee" if you quit within 6 months of employment. Interview is behavioral (situational questions). 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked for a difficult person or someone you didn't like   Answer Question

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Proscribe in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and someone called me a few days later. We set up a skype interview since I was out of town. They actually found a position in a city close to me. After the skype interview I was called about 30 minutes later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate the pay. It was a flat (low) rate, but I'm in it for the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Proscribe (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After submitting my application through their online process and completing a typing test, I was later called for an interview. Since the company is stationed in San Antonio and I was in Dallas, the interview was handled through a video conference. During the interview I was asked questions on my interest in the medical field, some situation-based questions that related to situations that one could actually face while on the job.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember all of the questions asked, but one question asked me about how I would respond to a situation where a co-worker needed someone to cover their shift for them, but I also had a test I needed to prepare for. What would I do in that situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Proscribe (Waco, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was conducted via Skype with an out-sourced hiring manager. One of the easiest interviews of my life. Basically they just check to make sure you are qualified and socially competent. The real test comes later during classroom and clinical training. It seems that they need employees badly right now.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Proscribe (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied in September 2015 and they contacted me by email 3 months later to see if I was interested in getting hired for a new contract they were starting in my area. They asked me to give my availability, describe my career aspirations, give my college degree/status, and explain why I wanted to be a scribe and how it fit into my career path (all by email). They also had me take a typing test and email the results. I interviewed with them on Skype and they made me an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a very stressful situation that you were in and how you dealt with it.

Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Proscribe (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

There was one skype interview. It was pretty short and informal. Did not take too much time of my time. I was immediately offered the job after a couple questions back and forth.

Interview Questions

• One main question asked was, "why did you apply for a position as a scribe?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Proscribe (El Paso, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Received an email saying I was a perfect match and they were having training within a week. Skype interview was a week later and they told me I would start training within a few days. The whole process was very fast, but when I applied I didn't receive any response until a few months later. They Sent an offer email, was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name one situation that you couldn't handle and how you coped with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Proscribe (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview is a 15 to 20 minute video and typing interview. This means that it is one-sided. You're given 5 video questions and 2-3 written questions, and each are timed. They give you a set time to read each question and time to respond.

Interview Questions

• If you were to ask your mentor what your strengths and weaknesses are what are 2-3 things he or she would say about strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question