Cover image for Proscribe

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Proscribe Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 127 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Proscribe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Proscribe (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interviewer was in a hurry and came in late. Told me I would hear back within 3-4 days but haven’t gotten any response for 2 weeks. No response to the emails and text messages I have sent either

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the table?
    Answer Question

Proscribe

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

I applied on their website for the virtual Implementation Specialist position that I found on Linkedin. There were multiple job listings posted for exact position located in different states remotely. I applied and did a screening over the phone with one of their talent recruiters and they were misinformed of the position I applied for and also let me know that absolutely none of the job listings they have been posting on LinkedIn for this position are actually hiring. Stop wasting people's time! People put time and effort into crafting a tailored resume and preparing for an interview even if it's over the phone. So inconsiderate.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Proscribe~589817
Join the conversation on

Proscribe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

The interview was conducted virtually with 2 interviewers present. They were really friendly and seemed engaged. They asked the simple questions like "Tell me about yourself" and "What's your experience with medical terminology." Although the pay was low, they seemed accommodating to schedules.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Proscribe

Application

I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

You have to read questions then record yourself answering. You get multiple tries. No further interviews after this, just calls for planning onboarding. The calls are low stress and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Proscribe

Application

I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

The process was easy and streamlined. The application process was fast, but there were a lot of moving parts. The call back time was around 1-2 weeks. Drug test required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Proscribe

Application

I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

Interview process is fairly simple with typical questions about being a medical scribe. The interviewer was relatively chill and nice. Overall a great experience. Interview was fairly easy as well.

Interview Questions
  • What makes a good medical scribe

Proscribe

Application

I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

they ask you about 12 auto-recorded questions that can be answered twice if needed. It is a combination of video and written questions to answer from. You will have about a minute to think about the answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Proscribe

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

Notified via email asking for my availability then a phone interview was scheduled. It was a very easy simple process. Will ask about your medical terminology knowledge and relevant courses taken in school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Proscribe

Application

I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

The interview was a conducted virtually through a video containing prompts meant to be answered by the person interviewing for the position. A phone call with a talent acquisition specialist followed a few days after the video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Proscribe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Proscribe

Interview

Video and text based online interview that you do on your own time. Pretty cool! Allows you about 30 seconds to think about a question then gives you 2-3 minutes to answer each question.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenge you have encountered and how you overcame it
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Interviews

Proscribe Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Proscribe as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.37 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Virtual Medical Scribe and ER Medical Scribe rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Medical Scribe and Scribe roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Proscribe takes an average of 26 days when considering 146 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for ER SCRIBE had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas ER Medical Scribe roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 32 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Proscribe according to 146 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.88%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Proscribe? Share Your Experiences

Proscribe Careers

Cover image for Proscribe

Who We Are ProScribe was founded in 2010 with the mission to support healthcare providers by allowing them to put their focus back on...More

• Mission
  • Vision
  • Values
  • Culture

Company Updates

Logo

252 days ago

Company News
We have DOUBLED the referral bonus to $300 per referral! !📲 There are unlimited referrals as long as the guidelines below are met, so you can get creative and pass along the opportunity to close friends, family, classmates, group members, or anyone you think would benefit from virtual or in-person healthcare experience! Current Employees: Have your friends complete these simple steps: 1. Submit an application at proscribemd.com/become-a-scribe 2. Indicate your name in the referral field 3. Referral must complete 200 hours of employment (Referral and current employee must be in good standing to claim!)
Shared image

Proscribe Photos

+ Add Photo
Proscribe photo of: ProScribe Christmas Party 2021
Proscribe photo of: Christmas Party Games
Proscribe photo of: Meet Your Recruitment Marketing Team!
Proscribe photo of: 5th Annual Scribe Costume Contest
Proscribe photo of: 2021 Annual ProScribe Costume Contest Winner - Katya as Dr. Grabowski!
Proscribe photo of: Costume Contest Winner 2018