Found 506 of over 517 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Proscribe? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Proscribe employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The job is a really good learning experience if you want to get into healthcare" (in 14 reviews)
- "Really good clinical experience, flexible scheduling for students, leads to connections, and being surrounded by people that are driven to succeed." (in 11 reviews)
- "Flexible scheduling and easy to get the job" (in 9 reviews)
- "Learned a lot" (in 7 reviews)
- "great trainers and coworkers" (in 6 reviews)
- "Low pay but worth it in my opinion and long shifts." (in 126 reviews)
- "Small pay, bad management, little benefits" (in 24 reviews)
- "Training is long and difficult." (in 20 reviews)
- "Long hours and often required to stand for 10 hours straight." (in 17 reviews)
- "The pay rate for regular scribes for me was just a dollar above minimum wage, which was fine for me during college but is not a reliable source of income after graduation and for most people." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Proscribe and is not affected by filters.
Proscribe Reviews FAQs
Proscribe has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 517 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at Proscribe to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
46% of Proscribe employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Proscribe 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.