Providence Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 701 of over 701 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence

Providence

Application

I interviewed at Providence

Interview

It starts with an interview with the recruiter. They send your information to the manager. I got an interview with 2 clinical supervisors. It was fairly easy since they asked basic questions that hospitals usually ask.

Interview Questions
  • Why Providence? What type of patients have you taken care of before?
    Answer Question

Providence

Application

I interviewed at Providence

Interview

Very relaxed, was primarily tell me about a time….. first interview was virtual, no problems. The interviewer was very friendly and courteous. I felt at ease during the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Providence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence

Interview

Started with a video questionnaire, some subjects did not relate at all to the position. The second interview was with the hiring manager. It was cold impersonal, with no explanation or introduction. It became apparent that this was not a place I wanted to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Providence

Application

I interviewed at Providence

Interview

Well organized with prompt communication regarding interview time. Clear explanation on how to completed over the phone and online interview questions. Clear walk through on how to perform video interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Providence

Application

I interviewed at Providence

Interview

Began with application on hospital website. Was contacted by recruiter to fill-out self-paced text interview. From that interview was invited for video interview with hiring staff at clinic. Video interview with Director of Therapy and Outpatient therapy director. Scenario based questions. Very friendly and easy to interact with both interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to be adaptable and describe the outcome

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence (Fresno, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied on website. Then waited one to two weeks for interview. then interview date was emailed and set. you will get an email on how to do the interview through phone

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Providence

Application

I interviewed at Providence

Interview

Phone interview with HR, the person I spoke to waited until the interview was almost over to tell me that the critical care positions were full, and they only had med/surg and tele left.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Providence

Application

I interviewed at Providence

Interview

Online application was quick and simple; text interview asked a few questions where you can select the answers; and for the video interview, you must answer questions through video. All are self-paced but there are deadlines.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence (Renton, WA)

Interview

Terrible. Slow. Disappointing. Unprofessional. Frustrating. They use some "smart" candidate program so you have to video interview just to submit your application. So in total, I had four interviews over almost four months. Met the entire team in the final two interviews and some of people interviewing me weren't even in the same division! Seemed odd, especially when one person asked "so, sometimes we have to help each other out, even if we aren't on the same team...how do you feel about that?" Didn't hear back from the hiring manager that I wasn't selected until I asked, which was weeks after the final interview. What a letdown. Also, I asked for feedback TWICE (hello, I had FOUR interviews) and never heard back from the hiring manager. That was frustrating and just plain rude Sometime in late 2019-mid 2020, Providence has outsourced its HR and it is NOT good. Had three different "recruiters" on my hiring process and none were based in the US. Two never responded to emails at all. All sent template emails and the one who ended up scheduling one of my interviews had a major mistake in it. Also, I was asked for FIVE references BEFORE even meeting the hiring manager! What kind of company asks that? Providence is not going to hire good candidates like this, that's for sure. There are a lot of competing health systems in the greater Seattle area with likely better hiring practices

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Providence

Application

I interviewed at Providence

Interview

Online application was done first which consisted of behavioral questions. Online interview was arranged afterward and was fairly nice. They provided questions ahead of time so it helps to just prepare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 701 Interviews