Prudent Publishing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudent Publishing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prudent Publishing

Seasonal Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield Park, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudent Publishing (Ridgefield Park, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a very positive experience which consisted of a brief non interview phone call and two in person interviews. My first visit included a 1 on 1 interiew with an HR Associate and math and writing skills tests. This was then followed by another interview a week later with another HR Associate and two Marketing Managers. On the third week I received a provisional offer of employment dependent on my references and I then I started work the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• If you are prepared for the interview process, the questions are not difficult or unexpected. I loved how organized, friendly and professional the whole process was from start to finish.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was non existent as I received pay on par with my previous position, which was with a competing company.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield Park, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudent Publishing (Ridgefield Park, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview with Human Resources was first. Then a face-to-face in person interview which involved a fairly easy written test about 4 pages and question/answer interview. Second interview involved another test, a skills test.

People are genuinely nice. The company is extremely organized and well managed. A great place to balance life and work. Work culture is family oriented and family run.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, able to negotiate, but only a little.

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudent Publishing in August 2007.

Interview

They are very quick to reach out to potential seasonals. Good explanation of what is expected from seasonals.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do I possess that would benefit the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none. They offer you the same pay as everyone else.