PruittHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.2

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with the rehab manger. Then I was called in for an in person interview. They showed me around the facility and was asked my strengths and weaknesses. Then the regional rehab manager called and offered me a job.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy and quick. The DON interviewed me. She asked about weekend availability and what me career goals were. I was also asked about experience and when I could begin. What else do you want from me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview

It was a joke. They only want admissions. That is the only thing that they are concerned with. Dont care about previous experiencing ect. They did pay well which was a bonus but do not expect to get any sort of bonus money.

Interview Questions

• How many referrals a month can you bring in   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Florence, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was a very quick process.
    I met very nice people. Applied for job months ago.. Did phone interview last week of may. In person interview in june.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Calhoun, GA).

Interview

It was a team interview where other nurses can ask you certain questions to determine if you are a fit with the team. I wasn't expecting it when I walked in the door.

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Orangeburg, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was straight to the point. The lady I interviewed with was very nice and easy going. I did not feel uncomfortable at any point during the interview process. The one thing that I did not like was how long it took for me to hear back from them, it took weeks and I did not think that was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a point when you were not reaching the goals that were set for you.   Answer Question

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Norcross, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, we went over what the company does and how I heard about them. It was one on one; I got tested on my excel skills since that's the main tool I'll be using. He brought some data and asked me to perform some basic and intermediate tasks

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview

Quick interview. Mainly involved the HR lady being on her phone and telling me random gossip about the facility. She asked a few questions, told me about the facility and gave me a tour. I took my drug test and was given a PPD the same day.

RN Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Behavior situation Interview questions were asked. Information regarding the company was given in detail. Drug screen administered. Background check completed. Application completed in person in addition to online application completed before interview.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had an employee not follow policies and procedures and how did you handle it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Dietary Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Buford, GA).

Interview

I email the hr manager, she schedule the interview for the next day. When I got there I was to wait in the lobby I filled out some paper work. The manager of dietary came we talk for a little bit she then told me I was hired and took my drug test and was ready to work the next Monday. Overall it was a great interview.