PruittHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PruittHealth Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2018

2.2

CNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview

I didn’t really have an interview because I was pretty much hired on the spot because the nursing home was so desperate for CNAs to staff the place. The interview process was quick and easy it didn’t take long at all and they told me I was ready to start that weekend.

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online through website. Hiring Manager set up an interview. The interviewer was late. Interviewed in the front lobby with people coming in and out of the door. Very informal. Lasted about 5 minutes. Asked me about 6 questions. Asked me did I want the job? Did the background check the same day. Drug test after background check came back. Started the next week.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with the rehab manger. Then I was called in for an in person interview. They showed me around the facility and was asked my strengths and weaknesses. Then the regional rehab manager called and offered me a job.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy and quick. The DON interviewed me. She asked about weekend availability and what me career goals were. I was also asked about experience and when I could begin. What else do you want from me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview

It was a joke. They only want admissions. That is the only thing that they are concerned with. Dont care about previous experiencing ect. They did pay well which was a bonus but do not expect to get any sort of bonus money.

Interview Questions

• How many referrals a month can you bring in   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Florence, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was a very quick process.
    I met very nice people. Applied for job months ago.. Did phone interview last week of may. In person interview in june.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Calhoun, GA).

Interview

It was a team interview where other nurses can ask you certain questions to determine if you are a fit with the team. I wasn't expecting it when I walked in the door.

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Orangeburg, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was straight to the point. The lady I interviewed with was very nice and easy going. I did not feel uncomfortable at any point during the interview process. The one thing that I did not like was how long it took for me to hear back from them, it took weeks and I did not think that was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a point when you were not reaching the goals that were set for you.   Answer Question

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Norcross, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, we went over what the company does and how I heard about them. It was one on one; I got tested on my excel skills since that's the main tool I'll be using. He brought some data and asked me to perform some basic and intermediate tasks

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview

Quick interview. Mainly involved the HR lady being on her phone and telling me random gossip about the facility. She asked a few questions, told me about the facility and gave me a tour. I took my drug test and was given a PPD the same day.

Interview Questions

• How many residents are you comfortable working with?   1 Answer