PruittHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PruittHealth Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.2

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview

Quick interview. Mainly involved the HR lady being on her phone and telling me random gossip about the facility. She asked a few questions, told me about the facility and gave me a tour. I took my drug test and was given a PPD the same day.

RN Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Behavior situation Interview questions were asked. Information regarding the company was given in detail. Drug screen administered. Background check completed. Application completed in person in addition to online application completed before interview.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had an employee not follow policies and procedures and how did you handle it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Dietary Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Buford, GA).

Interview

I email the hr manager, she schedule the interview for the next day. When I got there I was to wait in the lobby I filled out some paper work. The manager of dietary came we talk for a little bit she then told me I was hired and took my drug test and was ready to work the next Monday. Overall it was a great interview.

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Austell, GA).

Interview

It was a brief interview with a quick hire and explaining on what the company has to offerand it's benefits. What the company expects my best and 100% while employed with Pruitt Health.

Interview Questions

• Would I accept the pay rate knowing it was a big cut and that's all they offer .   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Buford, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was all of five minutes. I was put into a room with a group next door that was at lunch and extremely loud to fill out two books for the application. The interview was very short and I felt extremely uncomfortable as it was held in a small room and there was no formality.

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Austell, GA).

Interview

It was very quick and straight to the point. They check your references. After that they bring you in to sign your offer letter then they do the drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. U accept the offer or not

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Went to headquarters in Atlanta. Met face to face with 2 employees in the communications department and the hiring manager. Had short conversation with the peer employee and had traditional sit down Q and A with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What compensation range did I require?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Covington, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then got email to come in and fill out paper application the next day. I went in and then turned it into the Administrator who immediately did my interview and hired me on the spot.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Milton, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Drug Screen, Background check, references, same as always. For nurses it always takes a couple of weeks to finalize paperwork. Filling jobs on the internet is so time consuming. Trying to find out how much business pay before interview is difficult.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Union City, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out. It took 3 weeks to schedule an interview, constantly scheduling issues (as per the recruiter). Was told there would be a decision within 2 weeks. Took 4 weeks to get a 2nd call back for 2nd interview. That took another 2 weeks to schedule.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company.   1 Answer