PruittHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2018

2.2

Community Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Calhoun, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview took about 45 minutes. They were relaxed but professional. I felt comfortable sharing my accomplishments and strengths with them though I did not end up getting the job. They were able to answer all questions I had about the position and seemed to be glad that I had them. I was extremely prepared for this interview. I had probably 4 pages of potential leads (outside of the obvious) that I would consider approaching.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was called back into the office for a second interview a couple of weeks later. I was given a drug urine screen and had to fill out medical history questions including listing any medications i was taking while still into the interview process. That was kind of weird and caused me concern about the medical history and medications I put on the form might cause me to be passed over for a job I was qualified to do.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Norcross, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy and quick. It lasted about 30 minutes and was a general interview. Only one unexpected question that is listed below. I knew leaving the interview I would be offered the position pending the background check. I was called within 7 days and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were a pet, what would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Norcross, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a group interview. A basic skills test was given for Accounting. The job offer was a quick turnaround process. It was very, very easy process for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PruittHealth in January 2013.

Interview

Good interview process as you meet with the Directory of the position you apply for and are shown the facility and introduced to employees that already work for the company. Questions were not hard. They were looking for more in how you communicated with them.

Interview Questions

• What are your best skills you can bring to this role? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now on a professional level?   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview

The interview was rather laid back, felt comfortable with the process, no silly questions were asked, well planned, put at ease during interview, good communication. Benefits were discussed, as was salary or hourly rate. Everyone was friendly when I met them.

Interview Questions

• Experience, salary requirements   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was within the following week of the submission of the resume. Did not have to wait long to be interviewed by supervisors. They were friendly and out-going and provided a lot of information about the opening and skills needed to be successful at it. The interview took approximately 2 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your last position and why do you want to leave it?   Answer Question

Accounting Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Norcross, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, we went over what the company does and how I heard about them. It was one on one; I got tested on my excel skills since that's the main tool I'll be using. He brought some data and asked me to perform some basic and intermediate tasks

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Orangeburg, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was straight to the point. The lady I interviewed with was very nice and easy going. I did not feel uncomfortable at any point during the interview process. The one thing that I did not like was how long it took for me to hear back from them, it took weeks and I did not think that was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a point when you were not reaching the goals that were set for you.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Rome, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Brief conversation with the administrator. I don't know if I would even call it an interview. We did chat a little about my educational background, but I don't recall any specific questions. It was not really what you think of as an interview.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall being asked any "interview" type questions. It was mostly just a casual chat.   1 Answer