PruittHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.2

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Calhoun, GA).

Interview

It was a team interview where other nurses can ask you certain questions to determine if you are a fit with the team. I wasn't expecting it when I walked in the door.

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with stress.   1 Answer

Admissions Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Orangeburg, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was straight to the point. The lady I interviewed with was very nice and easy going. I did not feel uncomfortable at any point during the interview process. The one thing that I did not like was how long it took for me to hear back from them, it took weeks and I did not think that was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a point when you were not reaching the goals that were set for you.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth.

Interview

Quick interview. Mainly involved the HR lady being on her phone and telling me random gossip about the facility. She asked a few questions, told me about the facility and gave me a tour. I took my drug test and was given a PPD the same day.

RN Nurse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Behavior situation Interview questions were asked. Information regarding the company was given in detail. Drug screen administered. Background check completed. Application completed in person in addition to online application completed before interview.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had an employee not follow policies and procedures and how did you handle it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Dietary Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Buford, GA).

Interview

I email the hr manager, she schedule the interview for the next day. When I got there I was to wait in the lobby I filled out some paper work. The manager of dietary came we talk for a little bit she then told me I was hired and took my drug test and was ready to work the next Monday. Overall it was a great interview.

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Austell, GA).

Interview

It was a brief interview with a quick hire and explaining on what the company has to offerand it's benefits. What the company expects my best and 100% while employed with Pruitt Health.

Interview Questions

• Would I accept the pay rate knowing it was a big cut and that's all they offer .   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Buford, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was all of five minutes. I was put into a room with a group next door that was at lunch and extremely loud to fill out two books for the application. The interview was very short and I felt extremely uncomfortable as it was held in a small room and there was no formality.

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Austell, GA).

Interview

It was very quick and straight to the point. They check your references. After that they bring you in to sign your offer letter then they do the drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. U accept the offer or not

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Went to headquarters in Atlanta. Met face to face with 2 employees in the communications department and the hiring manager. Had short conversation with the peer employee and had traditional sit down Q and A with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What compensation range did I require?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PruittHealth (Covington, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then got email to come in and fill out paper application the next day. I went in and then turned it into the Administrator who immediately did my interview and hired me on the spot.