Public Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Public Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply through Jobstreet. After a week, I have got an offer to go for an interview at Menara Public Bank Johor Bahru. They gave me one week to prepare for the interview. The interviewer very friendly. There were 2 chinese ladies who interview me

Interview Questions

• What did you do during your internship?
      Which location do you prefer?
      What kind of job function do you enjoy?
      What is your greatest achievement?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Don't expect they would ask those typical easy questions. They would ask more on situational questions whereby you will be given a situation and how you approach . They expect you to answer more than just a trainee.

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you are in that position ( given the scenario)   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Received a call from PB after I submitted my CV with a recruiter. The interview was at 10am and I arrived at 9:45am and there were about 7 other candidates. I didn't get called until 10:40am. When I arrived, they gave me a one-page questionnaire (about why choose PB, ideal career, preferred job function) which I then gave to the interviewers.

There was two interviewers. They explained how PB management trainee program works and ask if you have preferences to any department. I am not from a banking/finance background, so they were skeptical about my qualification. They gave me some hypothetical situations and asked me how I would approach the situation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Banking and not something more related to your degree subject?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied online and i received the call interview within 10 minutes. The interview was held in Menara Public Bank which is opposite the Menara KLCC. My session is on 2.30pm, there are more than 10 candidates in the waiting room. I reached there before 2pm, and i had waited more than 1 hours to reach my turn. There were 3 people in the interview room, one was verifying your cert, one was observing you, and the another was asking the question. The interview was smooth and it took 20 min to finish. The interviewer was told to wait 2-3 weeks to get respond. However, i haven't get any respond from they, which means i had failed? Is there anyone experienced the same thing with me?

Interview Questions

• Which position you're interested? Which location are you preferred? Talk about your internship experienced.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

a brief interview, nothing too technical and have to wait for 2-3 weeks for application status. The interview dint ask any anything on the technical side, but now 2 week had gone still no news from HR.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

Interview

I applied this position through JobStreet and been invited to interview after 1 week. I actually made a lot of research and preparation before attend for the interview.

Always arrive earlier before the appointment time, because there are many candidates are waiting as well. The whole process of the interview is not really tough but relaxing since both interviewers are very friendly.

Based on my experience, please dont silent your phone after you have done interview, because PBB might call you in anytime within 1-2 week. It means that your probability of getting your desire job is high.

Interview Questions

• What did you do during your internship?   1 Answer
    • Which location do you prefer?   1 Answer
    • What kind of job function do you enjoy ( sales or paperworks) ?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

It was not an interview session. They never ask about your previous achievement or typical tell me about yourself question. It was just what kind of location you preferred to work

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

Interview

Applied on Jobstreet and received a call the next day to attend the interview session. There were about 30 candidates. Each session is about 20-30mins. Interviewers were friendly, environment was quite relaxed. Manage to answer every questions fluently. Got a job offer after 1 week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Answered five questions in the questionnaire before starting the interview. For example, what type of job functions do you enjoy and why? Describe your ideal career?
     Interview by two ladies. The whole interview session took around 30 minutes. Simple questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you interested in sales?
      2. What location are you prefer?
      3. What is your weakness?
      4. Do you apply for others jobs?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Bank.

Interview

There were two interviewers. One was friendly and the other one was not so friendly with strict tone.
    More than 10 candidates on that day with different job application I guess.