Publicis Health Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Media Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

First there was an interview with the recruiter which was light, and semi-informal. Made me feel very comfortable and easy to talk. The next step was an in person interview with the team I'd be on, 5 people, 30 minutes each. Each person was prompt and professional throughout the entirety of the interviews. It was formal but yet these people were personable and informative about the role of the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience with working with specific tools used in this role.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

First there was the phone interview. He was very friendly through the entire process and actually helped explain the work the company does. They sent some literature to familiarize myself with. They called me in in person and I met with the team I was to be joining. Everyone was friendly and seemed really supportive.

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview in mid December. I was selected for the next round which was a face to face interview with 3 team leaders. These were 1 on 1 instead of a panel. It was nice getting to know them, the interview lasted longer then I expected, which I was happy about. Then a week later, after staying in touch with one of the nicest recruiters I've ever experienced, I did find out they went with another candidate. I did however receive very positive feedback from the interviews and will look forward towards another position opening up that I may be considered for.

Interview Questions

• If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?   1 Answer

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, heard back via email after about 4 days and set up a phone screening. Phone screening provided information on position and to get initial background information from me. Lasted about 40 minutes.

After phone interview was offered in person interview at Chicago Office. First interview date was rescheduled for the following week.
    Interview format was 4 30 min. sessions with members of media team. They were all super friendly and informative, unfortunately nerves got the best of me.

Interview Questions

• What's an accomplishment you're proud of NOT on your resume?   Answer Question

SEO Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with HR, a second phone interview with the department VP, and an in person interview with 6 team members, lasting 3 hours total. I would say it took a few weeks to hire.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past experience and how it relates to the job.   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in-person interview consisting of 4 30-minute interviews. People were constantly checking the time and not really paying attention to what I was saying. Ended up not getting the job because I didn't have enough years of experience. I wish they had read my resume and seen this before bringing me in for an in-person interview. Interview questions were standard and simple.

Interview Questions

• What was something you learned from your time in college?   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

3 people interviewed me 1 by 1
    Each took about 30 mins with common questions like tell me about yourself, your work experience, some behavior questions (how do you resolve conflicts in a team, how do you deal with stress,...)

Media Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philipsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (Philipsburg, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview: Long explanation of company. Recruiter talked about position for long time. Not many questions. Professional set up process as in email correspondence. Interviewer was late to assigned phone meeting time.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Publicis Health Media?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. The process consisted of a phone interview with the recruiter, a phone interview with the hiring manager, an in person interview with three people, and an SEO presentation. After the interview, i received an offer the same day.

Paid Search Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Publicis Health Media (New York, NY).

Interview

First I had a phone interview/ screening with a recruiter through PHM, then was brought in for an in person interview - met with 3 members of the team I would be on if I received the job (30 mins each) - was brought back a week later to meet with two other people - was offered a position the following week - overall process took about 3 - 4 weeks from phone interview to offer

Interview Questions

• If you had two deadlines due the same day, but you knew you could only make one what would you do?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question