Punj Lloyd Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Punj Lloyd Interview Questions

Updated Dec 31, 2017

2.9

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd.

Interview

Normal Interview - This was a college placement comprising of a group discussion (8-10 ppl per group) followed by a written test and finally an interview. Process took 2 days in all. Interview results were announced at the end of day 1 and interviews were scheduled on day2.

Interview Questions

• Favorite Subject.
      Laws of Motion
      Working of normal differential
      Heat engine   Answer Question

Ndt Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview from Malaysia Pengarang RAPID site becouse one engineer came in Mumbai but couldn't evaluate properly. So call came directly from Malaysia. Interview was so easier.
    And some engineers selected from dDelh.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (Indi, Karnataka (India)).

Interview

Was good.was intetesting and challenging had use all expertise to counter the questions.so would advice people to be prepared for the interview.all d best for those who attend the interview and join d company

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

Campus recruitment only for Govt college students:
    Written Technical Test included tech & general aptitude.
    GD on general issues for 20 minutes.
    Technical Interview for 15 minutes.
    HR Interview for 15 minutes.
    Result declared same day.
    But give joining after 06 months.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic Interview of Academic Knowledge, general group discussion of random topic, technical Written test.

Step 1: Sorting of Eligible Candidates from Apllication
    Step 2: Technical Examination
    Step 3: Group Interview
    Step 4: Personal Interview

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

In interview it check the knowledge and skills according to the post and experience according to the age and also check my confidence and my working way my coding skills i shows my coding style and coding modules because another person can easy understand because team work is the main part of any organization

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Technical Written test - Engineering Based Questions (Civil Engineering, Aptitude, Reasoning)
    Group Discussion - Current Affairs or General topic (General Discussion abilities)
    Personal interview - Managerial Questions (Planning of Activities, Contracts Etc)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As a fresher there was no negotiation.

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Met the Group HR Head and Group CEO in an informal set-up. Had a coffee meeting extended for more than an hour. A week after this meeting met the Chairman (Atul Punj).

Interview Questions

• My comfort with unfamiliar teritories, geographies and industry sector, while the organization is undergoing huge financial stress.   1 Answer

Lead Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First short listed my resume from public media and then shortlisted for interviw and i am going to interviw in delhi and finish my interview and next day i got a call you are selected.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready joing in chennai location   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Punj Lloyd (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a day long process. First round was objective type online test. Aptitude and Technical questions were asked. It was relatively easy to clear. Next round was Technical Interview. Questions from Fluid mechanics, Strength of materials etc. were asked. Then Next round was HR round. Simple questions were asked like where do you want to see yourself in 5 years, interests etc.

Interview Questions

• Explain Stress strain curve, questions regarding pumps.   Answer Question