Punongbayan & Araullo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Punongbayan & Araullo Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2016

Accounting Specialist Interview

Interview

There will be an average grammar test then after passing it you will be scheduled for an interview with the hr. If it will go well, hr will endorse you for your final interview.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Punongbayan & Araullo (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

There is a language exam. If you pass it, I think you will be forwarded to whoever will interview you. In my case, I passed. But I was given another exam for Advisory. On the same day, I was interviewed by someone from the HR and was told to wait for 1 to 2 weeks to know whether or not I passed. 3 weeks have passed and there was still no email from them so I had to follow up. They only messaged me 6 weeks after, only to tell me that I was put into the "active pool of potential hires".

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Punongbayan & Araullo (Makati City (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was with HR and you also have to answer an English proficiency exam (1 hour)
    Second interview was with the Tax Manager (different location from the initial interview)
    Third interview was with partners (same office with the Tax manager)

The selection process was thorough and professional. There were lots of waiting time for the first two interviews but it's okay.

Staff Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogo, Province of Cebu (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Punongbayan & Araullo (Bogo, Province of Cebu (Philippines)) in November 2015.

Interview

After I passed my resume they called and ask me for my convenient time for them to do the interview. On the day of my interview, 2 managers interviewed me. After 1 month they called me back and started my work 1 month after. The interview process was very long. I've waited long enough. I made sacrifices.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Punongbayan & Araullo in October 2012.

Interview

No more accounting or technical interview since it is already expected from CPAs as a minimum . This is very helpful because it shortens the recruitment process. The interview involves only 2 steps, one from audit senior and the second one from the audit manager. There is also an extensive English proficiency examination and essays.

Interview Questions

• Provide 3 outstanding personal strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Project Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ayala (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Punongbayan & Araullo (Ayala (Philippines)) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview with HR and Manager only

Interview Questions

• Is it okey for you to be hired for a limited time without any possibility of getting regularized since this is on a project basis?   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Punongbayan & Araullo (Makati City (Philippines)) in December 2009.

Interview

I received a call for a schedule exam after a week that I passed my resume. The exam consists of grammar and accounting/audit. For the interview part, just prepare yourself for the common questions like describe yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• That time the most difficult question for me is "what are your strengths/weaknesses?"   Answer Question