Qoo10 Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qoo10

Qoo10

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qoo10

Interview

interviewed with the hiring manager, he was constantly testing my knowledge of the market and told me about the steep learning curve of the job. KPI for this position is pretty high, thus the high turnover rate of this position.

Interview Questions
  • how would you negotiate with the supplier/account for better terms?
    Answer Question

Qoo10

Application

I interviewed at Qoo10

Interview

Great interview process where interviewers are friendly and straight to the point about their expectations & job description. The offer is also quick and the HR is very patient is explaining the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bukit Panjang New Town,

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Bukit Panjang New Town, ) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview was awesome that i was convinced that they will take care of their drivers. But, on the job, they keep disturbing me to help others while others dont bother to help me. End up, i end work late.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qoo10

Application

I interviewed at Qoo10

Interview

Went down for 2 interviews. Seems fine however not offered the job. Took the HR to get back to me after 3 weeks for an answer. First interview with 3 people. Second interview with 2.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore)

Interview

typical qns nothing too draining, interviewed by a few people, took only 1 hour to offer which was rly fast and it was too rushed. accepted the job in a rush not knowing the consequences

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was generally smooth, but depending on the person who interviewed you. Mine asked pretty in-depth question which is fun for me actually. However if you’re afraid of interviews, might have to pretty prepare beforehand before coming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seoul

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Seoul) in Mar 2019

Interview

Applied via job hunting website. Got the call and had the interview in headquarter. It took less than an hour. After few days, I had a job offer and started working from the next week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore) in Jan 2019

Interview

Straight-forward with some questions to understand what is your background experience in. Some additional questions on how to deal with high-pressured situations and colleagues. After the interview, the hiring manager will contact through email within 2 weeks time for a follow-up interview with a higher manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore)

Interview

I was contacted for an interview a week after I have sent the application. The interviewer was welcoming and experienced in the field from the questions asked and the answers given for my questions. I was also asked to elaborate on my resume. I followed up a few weeks after my interview and was informed that another candidate was chosen.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weakness?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampines New Town,

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Tampines New Town, ) in Feb 2018

Interview

It was an interview session with the head of marketing and manager of the team. The flow of the interview were very brief. Style of the interview was carried out in a very casual manner and I was given several situational analysis questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you improve the existing platform in terms of visibility for the campaign owner.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews