Qoo10 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Qoo10

2.4

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

Short and sweet. Interviewer wanted to know the skills that I'm good at and whether I could really cope with the workload. Interviewer also attempted to warn me about what I'm signing up for.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qoo10.

Interview

There were three interviewers, but mostly it was the two junior staff who were asking questions. Sensed that they were not very experienced in conducting interviews as there were several moments of silence throughout the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• What are the important factors you are looking out for in a career? (i.e growth and development, salary, work life balance etc)   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qoo10.

Interview

The whole process was very messy. The HR didn’t know what is going on - offering a second interview when the job has already been offered to another person. The whole company structure is also very bad. Turnover is high, hours are long (9-7pm
    Daily, with frequent overtime hours). My interviewer bluntly told me the pay will be below market rate.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I was contacted for an interview a week after I have sent the application. The interviewer was welcoming and experienced in the field from the questions asked and the answers given for my questions. I was also asked to elaborate on my resume. I followed up a few weeks after my interview and was informed that another candidate was chosen.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qoo10 in May 2016.

Interview

the interviewer, team lead,was professional and patient in answering all my queries regarding the position and the company. He genuinely seems interested in knowing about my personality and whether I am a good fit for the position. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?
      Why marketing?
      How do you handle stress?
      Do you mind working OT   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interview with hiring manager, group manager and country manager. Interview sessions were arranged on 3 separate occasions. From point of application to letter of offer was 4 months. Be highly prepared to ask as many questions as you can because my initial perception of the company differs greatly from my experience there as many infavourable situations that made me weigh the decision of joining the company.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

HR will come in and of of the management staff (Division leader) or (Group Leader) funny accents will guide you, most probably will hire you at a slavery wages since their turn over rate is super duper high, every week got people leaving, every week got people coming in.

Interview Questions

• how much is your expected salary   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qoo10 in July 2016.

Interview

Went for round 1 interview & found out there's round 2. Interviewer was friendly & explained job scope and any queries that I had. Also wanted to know if I was okay with the working hours, OT & fast paced environment.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qoo10 (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a casual and typical interview, however the interviewers seems rather unprepared and unsure of the requirements that they looking out for in the candidate. Does not prompt interviewee much.

Marketing and Partnership Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qoo10.

Interview

I received an email from the team manager stating I'm shortlisted to go for an interview with them. After receiving the email, I replied on the same day and mention which date I am available for the interview. However there is no reply and even if I called the direct line almost every day for a week, no body picked the phone up. This reflect a lot on the company and shows that they do not take things seriously and also lack of responsibility to follow up.