Quad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

General Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quad (New Berlin, WI) in March 2018.

Interview

There was a Phone Interview first, following a lot of basic questions. What is your work background? Ever work in a warehouse setting? Why do you want to work for this company?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quad (Sussex, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

There process took about 2 hours. Meet with hiring manager for about 30 min, then took a 30 min tour of the facility. Then there was a 30 min technical interview followed by a 30 min soft skills and experience interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Quick and easy. They offer a tour of the plant as well. The actual interview consists of mostly questions about yourself rather than technical questions. Quick and easy. They offer a tour of the plant as well. The actual interview consists of mostly questions about yourself rather than technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Reverse an array. Generally easy programming questions.   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quad (Sussex, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied and followed up relentlessly. Knew someone who worked there so I was able to get an interview that way. Had a phone interview with HR then an interview with 3 people. Then had to come in for a second interview with the manager. That one was a breeze. I must have impressed the others because the manager told me outright they wanted to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for a llittle more money and vacation time

Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quad.

Interview

Asked what I would do if unhappy or belligerent customer presented to office. Was also asked to give an example of a time when I made a mistake and what I did to correct my mistake

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult decision to make and what you did about it.   Answer Question

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quad (Sussex, WI) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the client. Called in to have interview with manager and one other team member. Standard questions in interview. Very easy to answer if you know your stuff. Waiting a week or so for them to go through rest of candidates and then they reached out with job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick, because it was through a recruiter

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quad (Sussex, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

Very simple and standard interview process. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes, was called back about 2 days later and was offered an in-person interview. The in-person was about an hour, saw 3 people, none of which I actually worked with. After the interview i got a call back with a job offer in about 4 days.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quad (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

After being selected for an interview by Quad/Graphics at a university career fair, I sat down with two young blonde women who interviewed me in a standard manner. They were pleasant and reasonable.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge when acting as a leader?   1 Answer

They assumed I was a college senior. I assumed they were looking for an intern. It led to an awkward few minutes.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Quad in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email for a phone interview. Had the phone interview with recruiter. Was informed that she felt I was a great fit and that I should hear back shortly. Three weeks went by nothing heard then reached out and informed that more positions opened and she submitted my information to hiring managers. Two weeks later received standard moving onto other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you manage multiple tasks?   1 Answer

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quad (Sussex, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

They used a recruiting company and recruited me. Process took over 2 months to get to interview. Interview was with 5 different people and took over 4 hours. The actual Quad recruiter (the last interview) was harsh and asked all the same questions previously answered, she was condescending and rude. The external company told me I was an excellent candidate, one of the top three for the position and called me on a Saturday to tell me. I NEVER heard from anyone again. Not a form email, not a phone call, text, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 5 months later, I moved on and reached out the recruiter to see if I could get feedback, said absolutely will call me back. NOTHING. So UNPROFESSIONAL. I didn't even get a canned email. 1 year later I saw the position open on a job board, laughing I absolutely know why. 2 months of phone calls, emails and finally a 4 hour long interview for nothing. Believe me I did not apply when I saw the job open.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quad (Columbus, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

My interview process was done completely via telephone. I did my screenings in another state and just reported to the plant on appointed time and date. The person I interviewed with was very knowledgeable and ended up being my go-to person after realizing the HR at the columbus plant wasn't very good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No relocation provided.